Chapter 29♚

Chapter 29♚

Jake♚

I can't help but to stare at Amber. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Jake...Jake...wake up, Jake.." Julius said waving his hand in front of my face.

We've been broken up since yesterday and I miss her so much. This is the longest I have gone without talking to her.

I stared at her for a couple of seconds longer until she looked up at me. I can tell she regrets her decision.

I smiled at her and she sent me one back.

"You're in love with her aren't you?" Julius asked making me turn my attention towards him.

"What makes you say that?" I asked him even though what he said was true.

He gave me a look like I was dumb.

"I see the way you two look at each other. You guys broke up yesterday and you can't take your eyes off of her." He explained making me chuckle.

I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

"So, I must be telling the truth.."He stated shaking his head.

"Look, there's nothing wrong with being in love with someone. You're still going through your little immature faze but as soon as you get out of it you're gonna realize that you've found the one you wanna be with forever and when you do you're gonna be the happiest you've ever been." I told him honestly.

I wanna be with her forever.

"You're in real deep there sir." Julius said making me shake my head.

He won't get it until it's too late but luckily it's not too late for me.

"Aye, I'll be right back." I said heading over towards the table Amber and Sandra are sitting at.

I don't know when lunch time is over but I could really care less. I just need to talk to Amber.

"We both know you won't be back." Julius mumbled from behind me.

Sandra and Amber both looked up when I stood in front of their table.

"What are you doing k--" I cut Amber off by pulling her up from her spot.

I picked her up and pulled her over my shoulder.

"Jake, put me down." She said wiggling in my arms.

I ignored what she was saying and went to find a place where we could talk in private.

This school is filled with students so I couldn't find a private spot. After walking around for a few more minutes I decided on just going into the janitor's closet. It's not the most romantic place to hide out but it will have to do.

Once I made sure no one seen us I closed the Janitor's closet and sat Amber back down on the ground.

"Jake, what are y--" I cut her off with a kiss.

She stood there for a second before her lips started moving with mine. I pinned her against the wall and began pressing my body on hers.

Her eyes widen and she pushed me back.

"Jake! Don't tell me that's what I think it is." She said looking down towards my area.

"I'm sorry, I can't control it but that's what you do to me. All I can think about is you, baby." I said biting my lip and looking down embarrassingly.

We stood there in silence as I felt Amber hold onto my hand.

"I understand why you broke up with me but I can't let go of you that easy. I can't even think straight right now because I'm missing you and I love you so much." I said with a few tears coming out of my eyes.

"Aww Jake, don't cry." She said pulling me into her arms.

"I probably seem like some punk right now." I stated laughing a little.

"No, you're not at all. Jake, things haven't been easy for me either. I just thought that breaking up with you would make everyone leave us alone but they still bother me. Trust is people are always gonna talk but I've realized that I shouldn't let it affect me. I love you so much and I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend again?" She asked me making a smile appear on my face.

"I would love to be your boyfriend again." I said sending her a wink.

She let out the most adorable laugh making me turn light pink.

"Now gimme a kiss." Amber said poking out her lips.

I smiled and leaned down to peck her lips.

Her smile turned into a frown.

"Come on." She said making me laugh.

I bent down and took her lips in mine. Our lips moved together perfectly and for a second I forgot we were even in a janitor's closet.

I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers together.

Forever my girl, forever my baby.

________________________________

What do you guys think?😕

Comment below

vote please

follow me

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️😩