Chapter 39 ♚

Chapter 39♚

Julius♚

I have some serious anger issues. I know I may come off as cool and calm but when I'm really angry I just blow. That's why when I seen Sandra and Davis together not even Jake could hold me back from punching him.

I got a couple of good hits in before I felt myself being pick up off of the ground.

I turned my head a little to see the security guards holding me back.

"Get off of me!" I yelled trying to get out of their grips.

Sandra just stood in front of Davis with the most frightened look on her face. The fact that she's just standing there trying to block him from me is what's really pissing me off. This could've all been avoided if she would've never been with him in the first place.

Before I could get out of their grips they carried me all the way to the principal office. They sat me down on a chair outside of his office.

"Don't move or we will have to remove you from the building." The bigger one demanded as the other shorter one walked into the principal's office.

I just crossed my arms over my chest and mean mugged him.

I'm either gonna get suspended or even expelled. This school is very serious about fights.

After a couple of minutes of sitting outside the office I was called into it.

I got up and headed inside.

Inside of the principal's office there is a huge desk with two seats in front of it. He has several other cabinets filled with paperwork and on top he had pictures of his family.

"I'm so disappointed in you.." The principal said once I sat in the chair in front of his desk.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

For about a good hour or so he gave me this long speech about how upset he is, how the school doesn't tolerate this type of behavior, and how he should be expelling me.

"Since you're one of our new students I'll let you off with a warning and a three day suspension but if it happens again I will have to expel you." He mentioned making me nod my head.

"Okay, I get it." I mumbled really caring less.

There are plenty other schools I can go to in the area and I kind of feel like transferring now.

"You will be able to return to school on Monday."He said dismissing me.

I walked out of the office and was met with Jake.

I just walked past him without saying anything.

"Julius, are you alright?" He asked me.

"No." I mumbled continuing to walk.

He just followed behind me.

"I'll drive you home." He said making me nod my head.

We headed out to his car and hopped in.

"Where's Amber?" I asked him considering they both came here together.

He was silent before replying back.

"She's checking on Sandra." He stated making me grumble.

I turned so I was looking out the window.

"Don't mention her name to me." I mumbled.

"Alright." Jake replied back starting up the car and pulling off.

The whole ride was silent and once I got to my house I quickly hopped out the car.

"Thanks." I mumbled sending a small wave towards Jake.

He just got out of the car and followed me to my house.

"You didn't think I would leave you alone after that did you?" He asked making me shake my head.

I quickly found my keys before walking into the house.

My dad isn't home so I have the house all to myself.

"She knows how I feel about her and she's just gonna throw it in my face. Obviously she isn't the one for me so I'm just gonna back off." I said honestly to Jake.

I just sat on the couch frustrated from today's drama. I shouldn't ever let anyone make me that upset.

"I agree with you. She doesn't care about your feelings so you shouldn't care about hers. You should just move on." Jake stated making me nod my head in agreement.

I then looked up Jake.

"Thanks for being here for me." I said holding my fist out.

When I first met Jake I thought he was just a stuck up white kid who gets everything he wants. He has proved me wrong in several ways.

"Anytime." He said pounding my fist.

***

Amber♚

"Who does he think he is just putting his hands on someone like that?" Sandra yelled furious as she fixed her makeup in the bathroom mirror.

I was about to say something but she cut me off.

"I can't believe he just embarrassed me like that." She cried out shaking her head.

I sighed before putting my hands over my face.

"You can't blame him for doing what he did." I mumbled under my breath but she heard me anyways.

"What are you talking about?" She questioned me.

"I'm talking about the fact that you two have been practically attached at the hip since y'all came back from the cabin and now you're all up on Davis again." I replied back to her.

"I told you, Davis and I are friends." She mentioned making me wave her off.

"That's not what it looked like in the cafeteria." I stated glaring at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, you're suppose to be my bestfriend and you don't even believe me." She said shaking her head.

"Yeah, okay. I'm through with you." I said getting up ready to leave the bathroom.

"Okay, just leave me then. I guess Davis is the only one truly down for me." She said glaring at me.

I just shrugged my shoulders and walked out the bathroom.

I'm so tired of her games. She has the perfect guy already and she just has to mess it up by messing with Davis knowing I can't stand him.

I wish she would just realize how evil he really is..

_______________________________________

Davis in mm. 😍💦

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional🙌🏾👑