Epilogue: Part 1 ♚

Epilogue: Part 1  ♚

Jake ♚

A few years later...

"Your mother is gonna kill me." I stated lowly as I placed a kiss gently above Amber's ear.

"That's why we're throwing a party so we could tell everyone at the same time." Amber said making me nod my head.

"She's probably gonna choke me to death." I replied back to her.

"Shhh, she isn't like that." Amber said putting her finger over her mouth.

"Let's hope not." I mumbled back.

Amber laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

Our announcement party starts in three hours and we haven't even set anything up yet.

"I'm so happy we decided to get our own place a couple of years ago." Amber said playing with my chin hairs.

"Me too, we have the house all to ourselves." I said kissing her passionately on the lips.

She giggled against my lips.

"Yup, that means I can do anything I want to do to you." She stated slapping my chest making me groan.

"Aye not that." I said holding up my hands in surrender.

She giggled.

"You're right, my mom is gonna kill you." She said making me groan.

"It's not my fault you're so beautiful and irresistible." I replied back to her.

She giggled and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that's the reason I'm two months pregnant." She said shaking her head.

I chuckled and placed a tiny kiss on her belly.

She's not showing that much but she does have a little tiny bump there. We found out she was pregnant about a month ago and still haven't told anyone.

"I need to get in the shower before the party starts." I told Amber getting out of the bed.

"No, come back." She groaned holding out her hand.

I shook my head.

"We have a party that starts in three hours. We need to get ready." I replied back to her.

She groaned.

"Okay." She said making me walk into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower to scorching hot water before hopping in.

The water against my skin made me feel relaxed so I closed my eyes as it sprayed down onto me.

Everything's going great in life right now. Amber and I both graduated from college a year ago. I work as a banker and Amber has this great job as a model. I think we're at the right moment in life to start a family.

I felt her hand run up my chest making me look back to see Amber standing behind me.

"We shouldn't waste water so I'm just gonna join you." She said with a big smile on her face.