Chapter 38 ♚

Chapter 38♚

Jake♚

Walking into the school with my arm wrapped around Amber again gives me the best feeling ever. I feel like I almost lost an important piece of me and I'm so glad I didn't let her slip away.

"What are you thinking about?" Amber questioned me as she looked up at me.

Even though everyone's eyes are on us in the hallways I choose to ignore them all because they would never understand how much I love this girl.

"I'm thinking about how beautiful you look in that dress today." I said making her laugh and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I bet you are. You better knock it off before you trip or something." She stated making me laugh.

"Don't jinx it." I replied back to her.

We walked over to where we saw Julius and Sandra standing. They seem to be arguing about something.

"But it was an accident." Sandra said crossing her arms over her chest in frustration.

Julius rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"What's going on over here?" I questioned them.

"Nothing." They both replied back to me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sandra, can I talk to you for a second?" Amber asked.

Sandra nodded her head.

"Sure." She said before following Amber to a different part of the hall.

"Are you sure that you're alright bro?" I asked Julius.

"Yeah, other then you practically messing up my eyes yesterday, I'm fine." He stated making me laugh.

"Again, I'm sorry about that." I said holding my hands up.

"It's fine." He said waving me off.

I nodded my head.

"Are you getting any closer to making Sandra yours?" I questioned him.

He shook his head.

"With the way that things are going right now I don't think we're ever gonna get together." He stated making me give him a confused look.

"Why do you say that?" I asked him.

"Because she's been talking to her ex again." He replied back to me.

I sighed already knowing who her ex is.

Sandra use to date the captain of the football team. His name is Davis. I use to play football but I got injured a little while back so I stopped.

"Don't worry man, she'll stop messing with him eventually." I told him.

He gave me a look. "How do you know that?" He asked.

"Well everyone knows he has an anger issue and that's why his relationship with Sandra only lasted a couple of months." I explained to him.

"Does he throw tantrums or put his hands on people when he's angry?" Julius asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"He only puts his hands on people when he's really really pissed off." I replied back to him.

Julius gave me a look.

"Sandra definitely has to stay away from him then." He said about to go walk over to where Sandra and Amber are standing.

I grabbed his arm to keep him from walking over there.

"If you tell her to stay away from him then she's gonna do the exact opposite. Just keep a close eye on her." I suggested to him.

He shook his head.

"No because I can't always be around to keep an eye on her." He replied back to me.

I just groaned and watched him walk over to where Sandra and Amber are standing.

He just stopped there conversation completely and began talking to Sandra. From the looks of it she's not liking what he's saying.

Amber walked back over to me.

"It seems like there's some trouble in paradise over there." She stated making me nod my head in agreement.

"What did she say to you?" I asked her.

"I can't tell you. Our conversations are private." She replied back to me.

"Okay, we better get to class before we're late." I said as the warning bell went off.

There are two bells. The warning bell and the late bell.

"Yeah, you know how Mrs. Kimble can be." She replied back.

We both hurried off to our class.

***

Julius ♚

"Have you seen Sandra?" I asked Jake and Amber as I came up to their table.

Usually Sandra and I would be at the table right next to them but she wasn't in her classroom when I showed up.

They both shook their heads no making me groan.

"I haven't seen her since our talk earlier." Amber told me.

"She was suppose to wait for me at her last class." I stated.

"Maybe she just had to use the bathroom. She'll be here soon." Jake said trying to make me feel better because it wasn't working.

I just sat down at the table next to them.

"Okay, then I'll wait." I mumbled.

"You two have been acting weird lately.." Amber started to say.

"That's because of Davis." I mentioned to her.

Amber gave me a shocked look.

"Sandra's back messing with Davis?" She questioned like Sandra didn't tell her that earlier.

I nodded my head. "Sandra didn't tell you?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"No she just told me she was having some trouble at home with her mom and brother." She replied back.

"Well yeah she's back messing with Davis knowing I have feelings for her." I stated rolling my eyes.

"Speaking of the devil.." Jake stated making me look up.

I looked up to see Sandra and Davis walking into the cafeteria all hugged up making me grit my teeth.

"What the hell." I mumbled as I glared at them.

"They're probably just having a friendly conversation." Amber said trying to make it less painful for me to see.

That's when I noticed how low his hand is on her back. If he moves it any lower then it's gonna be gripping her butt.

I got up from the table and before I was about to walk over to them Jake grabbed my hand.

"Dude, just leave it alone." He said to me.

I jerked my hand out of his before I started walking over to them.

This has gotten out of hand. It's time I show him he can't mess with what's mine...

_________________________________

Julius and Sandra in mm. 😍

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑✨