Chapter 18 ♚

Chapter 18 ♚

Amber ♚

"Hello Mr & Mrs. Rambos." I greeted Jake's parents once I opened the door.

Jake's mother's face look so surprised when she seen me that she jumped. Jake's father quickly grabbed her hand to calm her nerves.

"Hi, sorry about that. My wife is just shocked that you're....um...you know." He gestured towards me.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes before I felt a hand on my back.

"Mom...dad.." Jake stated eyeing his parents.

"Oh, Jake. We're so sorry that we have to leave early!" Jake's mom apologized as she busted into the house wrapping her arm around Jake's shoulder.

Jake's father followed in after her.

I just rolled my eyes and closed the door.

Come right in.

I followed behind them as they practically begged Jake for his forgiveness.

"It's just business son. You have to understand." Jake's father said making me shake my head.

They put their business before their son. Great, just great.

"Oh honey, are you sure we can't stay for another week or so?" Jake's mother asked her husband.

Jake's father shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest.

"There's a big deal I have to settle out of town. It's gonna cost me a lot of money if I don't go. I promise next time we come back we'll be staying for good." Jake's father explained to her.

Jake's mother sighed and shook her head.

"Hello everyone!" My mom said once she came into the room.

Everyone's eyes turned towards my mom. Jake's mom had this look on her face that made me want to go over there and slap her.

"Jake, why didn't you tell me your girlfriend is black?" Jake's mom questioned out loud making my mom's eyes pop up out of her head.

"Excuse me? Why does it even matter that we're black?" She questioned her coming towards her.

She backed up slowly.

"Well it's doesn't really but he could've at least warned us." She said with a look of fear on her face.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked her mean mugging her.

"It's just that I heard you guys were so violent and loud." She replied back.

I looked at Jake to see his face completely red from embarrassment.

"Well we're not loud and violent. You shouldn't listen to everything people tell you, they're all liars." My mom said sternly put his hands over her chest.

"I'm sorry." His mom blurted out.

"Mom and dad, please just leave." Jake demanded pointing towards the door.

His mother looked at him in shock , so did his father.

"Are you serious?" She asked shaking her head rapidly.

"I'm dead ass serious! Leave now!" He yelled making me jump slightly.

I've never seen him this mad.

"We will." He father said lowly before grabbing his wife's hand and leaving out the door.

I sighed before turning towards my mom.

"Mom, are you alright?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

She nodded her head. "It took all my strength not to come across this room and slap the hell out of her." She replied back making me nod my head in agreement.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't know she was gonna act like that." Jake apologized to my mom.

"It's alright sweetie. That was just your mom's ignorance getting in the way." She said before walking out of the room.

Jake turned towards me. "That was so bad." He stated.

"That was freaking horrible." I said putting my head on his chest.

"It could've been worse though. Your mom could've went off on her instead."
Jake stated making me chuckle.

"I would've been pulling my mom off of your mom." I said making him bust out laughing.

"And I would've been watching with a smile on my face." He continued on making me shake my head.

"Now I know why you didn't want to talk to them. They don't really care about you. All they care about is money." I said to Jake.

He looked out into space looking deep into thought.

"I thought they would stay this time but I guess I was wrong." Jake stated sadly making me grab his chin.

"If they don't want to stick around to see all the amazing things you're gonna do in the future, that's their lose. Don't worry yourself." I told him honestly.

Jake nodded his head in agreement. "You're right. It's their lose." He replied back looking down at me.

"Now give your girlfriend a kiss." I said poking my lips out.

"A amazing girlfriend at that." He said before reaching down and kissing me on the lips.

The kiss lasted for a minute or two but it felt like forever.

"Hey!" My mother called into the living room.

We backed up from each other quickly even though she wasn't in the room.

"Yes, mom?" I asked nervously.

"Y'all better come eat! I'm not wasting this good food." She said making both Jake and I bust out laughing.

___________________________
Amber in mm 😍🍫

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑