meeting everyone.

Me: I'm Angelina price, I'm 16 and I live in Lawton Oklahoma, born and raised. I'm the youngest in my family and I was held back in high school but that's where I met my best friend and mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiara price: I'm Angelina's mother,well...step mother. Her real mother died in a car accident a few years back. I'm a doctor at the nearest hospital, and I'm 35 years old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom price: I'm Tom, but my friends call me Tommy or T. For short. I'm a lawyer and I'm 55 years old. I'm Angelina's father but I barely get to see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raymond price: I'm the oldest in the family, I'm 25 years old,just moved out of my parents house two years ago, I'm working at a local Burger king,worst.job.ever. and obviously,I'm angie's older brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittany price: what can I say? I'm the queen of emerald high. I'm a senior and I'm 18 years old. I'm the middle child. But,I'm not actually related to that little brat ang-something, her lame mom died in some thing. Whatever. I'm a straight A student,but that's because I bribe the nerds to do my work. Obviously I'm the most beautiful gorgeous girl in emerald high school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoey Smith: hi! I'm Angelina's best friend, I'm 17 years old and I HATE math class, luckily I have Angelina to help me with my homework. I've known her since 6th grade. We get into a lot of trouble together,which is awesome haha. I've got brown eyes gorgeous chestnut hair and glasses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackson dorello: sup,I'm Jackson. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I'm a werewolf! I've been trying to find my mate and I think I'm getting pretty close. God I hope it's not a guy,I'm not gay man. Anyways,I've got green eyes blonde hair and I'm 6 foot 8 . And I love skateboarding.

-------------

Hey guys, hope you like what I get to write in the future, it might be kind if a slow update process, I apologize ahead of time.