the kidnappers

Jackson's p.o.v.

ANGEL!!! I ran out to see shattered glass on the floor, but no angel... I linked Jeff my beta and told him to get the pack out looking for their Luna as she has been kidnapped from me and I think I know who took her.

Angelina's p.o.v.

I kicked and screamed as I was dragged away from Jackson's home, my home. I elbowed my attacked in the back as he was carrying me over his shoulder, he groaned and for a minute, my feet touched the ground, I bolted back to the house trying to get to Jackson but failed as the man picked me back up and I began kicking and screaming again, but before I knew it I got hit on the head and knocked out. I woke up in a cell with a wolf staring at me through the bars.

???:" Sir, she's awake." his voice was kind of squeaky like he is staring to go into puberty or something. but then a tall buff looking guy came up to the bars and evilly smiled towards me. oh shit no... not him.. anyone but him!

Jackson's p.o.v.

I picked up bits and pieces of her scent, I could feel her fear, and then nothing.. nothing for so long then I felt it again, fear and panic, I tried linking into her mind to see if I could find her, but it wasn't working. it was almost as if all ties had been cut except for our emotional link, whoever did this must seriously not want to be found, but when I do I swear I'm gonna kill them.

Angelina's p.o.v.

"hello child, long time no see, why do you smell like another wolf?" he hissed at me. as I flinched he growled and grabbed my face forcing me to look at him.

"Answer me you little whore. you mated with my son when you were children, why. do. you. smell. like. another wolf." he got angry. when I didn't reply he slapped me. I whimpered and he unlocked my chained cuffs and grabbed my arm dragging me out of the cage to a bedroom where jax was waiting. oh no, oh god no why! he looked at me angry that I smelled like Jackson and not him... oh god.. I'm gonna die...why now! fuck, Jackson please save me soon...

"hey baby girl, how come we haven't talked in a while, I missed you." jax said to me, I could hear his anger. his dad threw me on the bed and left as jax locked my arms into chains again, no, no please not this! the chains hurt they must have been soaked with wolves bane. shit!

"you little bitch you mated with him?!" he spat as I whimpered back trying to be as far from him as these chains would allow.

Jackson's p.o.v.

her fear.. it's getting worse, jax better not lay a finger on her because I'm gonna rip his head off. my wrists began to burn, god dammit, wolves bane on her wrists, why! that's it he's gonna die! 

Angel's p.o.v.

no no no! he's gonna try to claim me again. I can't let him, I wont! jax is moving closer, I have to get out of here. He got onto the bed and hovered over me kissing me hard. I hate this, I hate him so much!!!

Jackson's p.o.v.

I found her, my pack arrived shortly after, turned and angry. we busted through the door killing left and right, then I heard her, angel was screaming my name through our link. I'm coming baby I'm coming.

Angel's p.o.v.

I heard doors break and wolves howling and growling, there's a fight.. Jackson! I began screaming his name in our link, 'Jackson! Jackson help me! it's jax! he kidnapped me!' he must have heard me because the next thing I knew, the door was broken down and in came Jackson fuming and in his wolf form, but his wolf must have been in control, his beautiful eyes were gone and were replaced with black and all black. he jumped at jax and attacked him while his beta came in and tried to help me out. he couldn't get the chains off, the wolves bane was to strong..

"g-gloves.." I tried to speak. he looked around and found gloves to use as he got me out, Jackson kept fighting and I was taken home. later that night I was laying in bed as Jackson came in and hugged me crying and apologizing for what jax tried to do. I hugged him back and began crying on his shoulder, we sat there for what felt like a good hour holding each other, I fell asleep in his arms that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey all, hope you loooovved that wait for this chapter, just kidding I know you didn't but I figured, good time to leave a cliff hanger. oh well, sorry. but hey, I love you guys!