The Day After

Angelina's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with my baby not in bed. Looking around frantically he wasn't even in the room. That ass left me alone after all that bullshit? The fuck bro? I storm out with just an oversized shirt on walking past the living room freezing halfway to the kitchen when I realize the whole pack is in the living Room watching me. Why the hell was I not told of the meeting?!

"What's going on...?" I ask cautiously. When nobody answers and just looks at me, some laughing, some blushing hard and some trying not to walk out I realize I don't have on very much to cover myself and run to put on some pants coming back a few minutes later with a questioning look.

"Its about nothing don't worry." my baby told me. He's hiding something from me. Seriously what the fuck is going on today?

"Nothing? Hm alright. Not trying to kill anyone? Make plans for any special occasions?" I ask, knowing our meetiversary is coming up.

"Nope. None of that. Go lay back down and ill be in there in a bit with breakfast and movies, its a lazy day!" he squeals causing me to laugh and I leave faceplanting onto the bed taking in his scent that's all over. God I love him. But the smell makes me miss him so much even though he's only down the hall. Ugh. Stupid mating process pulls. I turn onto my back and spread out staring at the ceiling thinking about what happened. Why would they still want me after so long... I don't get it... What do they want.... A few minutes later I hear my mate come in and the intoxicating smell of bacon fills my senses causing me to bolt up right with joy.

"Someone's excited for food. "He says laughing.

"Oh not just any food. You.MADE. BACON." I burst out throwing my arms up with so much force I fall backwards laughing.

"Yes I did. Hahaha. Only the best for my best." he cooes at me as I blush taking a piece off the plate, just then someone storms through our door. She's a bit taller than I am with long curly black hair and green eyes glaring at my mate. Then she starts to yell causing me to flinch slightly,

"WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL ME WE WERE MEETING THIS MORNING YOU ASS JACKSON WHAT THE HELL"

"Izzy chill alright it wasn't important."but something was off, he was slightly nodding his head towards me while looking at this girl, Izzy I think he said her name was.

"Why are you nodding towards my Luna? Oooo!are you planning for your meetaversary!?" Jackson looked at her wide eyed, ha I knew it! She realized she blurted it out and bolted with him following behind obviously mind she spoiled it, I threw myself backward again continuing to eat my bacon and stare at the light reflecting onto the ceiling. I wonder what the relation is... If there is any. A few second later I hear tapping at the glass door/balcony, and get up only to see my cousin Aaron standing there waving like an idiot. I got up and let him in.

"Aye what's up lil cousin?!" he says.

"Aaron I'm older than you shut up." I grown.

"True but you're shorter so you are the little cousin. You didn't answer my question, what's up? Why aren't you living with your family?" he asked.

"Aaron, you aren't gonna believe who I found at school" I joke in a valley girl voice.

"OH MY GOD DID YOU MEET THST SUPER HOT POPULAR GUY?!" he jokes along

"Hahaha no actually I found my mate and I've been staying with him." I I said as he goes wide eye with a goofy grin on his face. Oh no.

"I'm so happy for you lil cous.!!!!" he picked me up and spun me causing me to squeal and laugh

"Aaron put me down! Hahahaha." he does so and Jackson comes back in collapsing on the bed not even noticing Aaron.

"Honey I swear Izzy is such a bitch." I burst out laughing and rub his back lightly and once he lifts his head he realizes there's someone else and bolts up eager to meet him. It causes Aaron to jump back slightly.

"Jackson this is Aaron my cousin, Aaron this is jackson, my mate." I smile slightly holding onto Jackson's arm blushing slightly. Jackson and Aaron shake hands and I let them go to get to know each other while I get ready and leave to go meet my new possible family member downstairs playing video games in the basement. But before I could reach the stairs I had an odd feeling in my stomach and bolted for the bathroom.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm so sorry I waited to long to update I've been trying to find jobs, and I've had homework and been so sick I completely forgot to get online. I swear ill try to make up for the lost time! See you soon my lovlies!!!