dance prep & drama queens

Those eyes from last night, they were glowing bright brownish orange... they seemed so familiar but who's eyes were they?...

"You're thinking out loud again ange! "

"Oh,sorry Lilly."

"Well if you're gonna keep that up might as well get up and get dressed right?"

"Yeah I guess so."

I get up and put on pre-ripped jeans and a loose crop top with a tail and a tank top and just put my hair in a simple pony tail and black vans.

"What are we doing today?"

"I dunno I need something to wear for the dance."

"'You do know it's casual right?'" I said mocking her.

"When have I ever been known to show up in casual dress attire to a dance?" She returned.

"Good point.hahaha."

"Oh hey,did you hear Jackson is going after all?"

"Yeah. Let me guess you're gonna spend more time with Jackson than you are your date aren't you?"

"Possibly."

"Yes?"

"Maybe."

"Yup,you are."

"Oh shut up hahaha."

"Alright alright. Can we go shopping for a dress for me now?"

"Fine. Lets go. We'll pick up breakfast on the way."

"Alright."

We went downstairs and I grabbed my keys.I went to open the door and Brittany came down. Ugh.

"Where do you think you're going?!"

"Out."

"Out where?"

"None of your business snob."

"Don't you use that tone with me!"

"Hey,guess what."

"What?"

"Shut the f*ck up you're not my mom."

She grunted as she stomped up the stairs. I opened the door and Lilly closed it behind us as we walked to the car. We got in and drove off.

"I really hope I don't start glowing again while we're there."

"Yeah...me too. But the reactions on everyone's faces would be awesome."

"True. I would love to see their reactions."

"Should we stop by Jackson's before we go to the mall?"

"sure why not.but we're getting breakfast first. "

"Fine by me.I'm starving."

"You and me both sister,you.and.me.both."

"Hahaha alright let's go to McDonald's for some breakfast it's only 8:30 we should have enough time."

"Alright. "

I drove up to the drive-thru and ordered 6 has browns and two Bacon mcgrittles,paid and we left for Jackson's.

"I hope he's awake when we get there.text him and tell him we're coming."

"Alright."

"Hey Angelina and I are coming over you better be awake when we get there doofus."