today's festivities

Well, since we completed the mating process a few nights ago I have been staying at lils house but I couldn't tell her any of that. Sadly. But its been difficult having stayed away for so long. I drove home and thought about Jackson the entire way, as I got out if the car I thought I saw movement from the curtains. Oh god time to be tackled. I didn't even get up the stairs to the front door before it was ripped open and I was engulfed in a hug.

"Hahaha I missed you too. But its freezing can I go inside now?" I asked as I hugged him back. He nodded but didn't let go.

"I missed you so much" he purred into my neck which sent shivers down my back. No not right now its too cold. I just wanna cuddle on the couch and watch movies on netflix, and drink hot cocoa. I think he ready into my thoughts because he let go, smiled, and ran upstairs. I sat down on the couch and heard the microwave beep as I had a blanket nearly thrown at my head. Jeez, eager much? He came back in with hot chocolate and turned on netflix, and of course, he chose my favorite movie what chicks.

"After this I have a super important question for you. But only after the movie." he whispered to me. We sat there for two and a half hours cuddled on the couch. And he turned to me and asked with a serious face.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I squealed.

"HELL YEAH I DO!" I ran to the room and put on boots, a warm sweater, a jacket, and a hat along with gloves and ran outside starting on mine, when he came out I had a snowman, a snow wall built think and tall, an igloo and tons of snowballs ready for him. When I had a good enough shot, I nailed him in the shoulder. I ducked and heard him growl. Oh shit he's coming, run for the igloo! I ran for my igloo but was too slow he came up behind me and picked me up by the waist chuckling and I screamed and giggled. As he put me down before I realized it there was snow in my face. He just shoved snow in my face, Oooohhh he's so gonna get it. He ran as I chased him trying to put snow down his shirt. I got him and ran before he could even register what happened, I hid in the igloo as he ran around looking for me. I forgot I had my phone though as it went off and gave away where I was. Damn. He poked his head in smiling and I called a time out as I answered it. It was zoey, I wonder what she wanted.

"Yello," I said

"Hey! Can I come over I'm sooooo bored today." she whined

"Uh, sorry zo but I'm kind of busy today with Jackson..."

"Its alright, I'll bug Marissa. Baaaiiiiii!"

"Hahaha okay bye." I hung up and found Jackson ready to pounce. Fuck! I squealed and he pinned me down and kissed me, but of course, snow went down my pants in the back and I screamed. Jackson laughed and got off as he pulled me up and we went back inside. As I changed into dry clothes I heard Jackson knock and asked if he could come in, I said yes and he came in and changed to. But its not like we watched many movies the rest of the day.

As we laid in bed Jackson's skin burned against my touch, it felt nice. Although I should have warned him I'm a heat higher. As I drained the heat from him he shivered and covered us in blankets and cuddled me until he fell asleep.

Jackson p.o.v.

She's so perfect. Our little snow day was awesome, and after ward was even better but this little pain in my ass stole all the heat from my body and now I'm freezing. I growled and covered us with the blankets, after that, I passed out in her arms. I love this woman so much. I'm so glad she's mine forever. I never want her to leave ever again. Just a few nights killed me.

After I woke up, she wasn't in the bed, but I laid there for a little looking at all our photos together on my phone, she's so adorable I love everything about her, her laugh, smile, the little wrinkles she gets by her eyes when she does both. Her dimples are just, wow and her eyes, I get lost in them every time I look into them.  My thoughts were interrupted when I heard glass shatter and a scream. ANGEL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all hope you guys are enjoying! Love y'all like crazy and thanks for sticking with me!