look into my life

I can't believe I'm just sitting in bed while zoey and I are just shaking from the thunder outside,I should see how she's holding up...

"Hey,how you feeling?"

"I'm alright besides the fact that I'm sitting on the couch under my blanket shaking."

"Same here...I would come over,but you know that I wouldn't be able to because of the weather."

"Yeah,I know.I'll be getting my revenge when this all blows over."

"Oh don't you dare!"

"Hahaha watch me!"

And with that,I put my phone down,turned my tv volume up, and curled up with my cat under the blankets. I ended up falling asleep for a couple hours. And woke up to a text from dad that he was on his way home. I had to start cleaning before he got home. And zoey texted me again.

"Dude,guess what!"

"What?"

"So,I'm grounded again."

"How the f*ck do you keep getting grounded? "

"I dunno hahaha."

*facepalms* "nice going z."

"Lol thanks. "

" I think I just heard dad pull up.gtg "

"Kk talk to ya when I get ungrounded!"

Dad came in and flopped down on the couch and turned the tv on to the news.

"Hey dad"

"Hey little one,how was your day?"

"It was great if you love storms. "

"That bad?"

"Yup."

I bounced down next to the old man.

"Well I guess my gift will make your day a little brighter."

"What gift?"

"I'll be right back"

Dad walked out the door and a few minutes later came back with a kennel. Oh my Goddad bought me a puppy!

"Look what i got you!"

"OMG YOU GOT ME A PUPPY!"

"yep,his name is poppy but you can change it if you want."

"No thats a great name."

I grabbed my puppy and ran upstairs before my dad could say anything more. I plopped down on my bed playing with poppy and heard something in my closet. I set poppy down and walked over to my closet and opened it only to find my stupid step sister going through my stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I know it was short but I promise I will continue this tomorrow,until then bai!!!!