The Fight

I cowered back in fear as I saw Jackson change and attack jax. Then I noticed brit grin evilly.  What is she up to? I began glowing again, this time, bright red. I was pissed. I picked up water from the pond and began circling it around each of them in a cyclone kind of, causing them to stop. jax and Jackson look at me confused with slight fear in their eyes and I could see regret in jax's eyes as he looked at me when I dropped the water on him.

" Bad dogs, don't you know you aren't suppose to fight on fairy territory." I said in anger. Jackson changed back and so did jax, after bowing his head. they were both black wolves but Jackson had brown and white in his fur, but jax was completely black. as I stopped glowing Jackson hugged me tight almost crying and apologizing for what jax did to me. but jax just stood back looking at his feet. I pushed Jackson off and walked over to jax, as he looked up at me I looked him dead in the eyes and growled as I slapped him harder than I've ever slapped anyone in my life.

" What makes you think you can just show up after all these years, after all the shit you put me through. what makes you think that you can just come back and think everything is going to be okay again like nothing happened, like you never raped me, like you never fucking hurt me?!" I began yelling as he cowered back holding his face.

" I-I'm sorry Luna I'm sorry I didn't realize. I was young and stupid and didn't know what I was doing!" He pleaded for me not to hurt him again but it didn't work. I picked him up by the throat and tossed him into a tree and began to advance him as he tried backing away, he couldn't move ay farther the trees stopped him. I picked him up  by the collar and held him up off the ground and turned back to brit brat witch snitch bitch and my eyes turned fiery red and she screamed and tried to run but Jackson stopped her and wiped her memory and took her home. I stayed back and beat jax's ass for all the shit he put me through.

"Don't EVER think that you can put any girl through that shit, I don't believe your pussy ass excuses for a second little boy. what makes you think that that shit was alright and why the hell are you here. " I demanded and growled.

"oh angel, don't you know. I'm in the Applewood pack, don't you remember what we like to do to strong lunas?" he smirked and I heard growling from behind me. shit.

"angel angel angel, you should have been smarter. now your little boy toy isn't here to protect you. oh well guess it's the easy way this time." he snapped his fingers and a wolf came barreling out at me I jumped out of the way and the wolf head butted jax in the crotch.

"you little bitch..." he growled at me. but I could feel something off about myself, and before I knew it I was bearing my teeth at him and lunging toward him ready to kill. I bit down on his neck after pinning him down. His human form is week but not long after did he shift and fought back. He pinned me down and tried scratching me as I bit his paw again. He pulled back in pain and I was able to get back up. I pounced on him and ripped his ear off. He howled as the fight continued and he was covered in blood. He and his goons retreated. They smelled off though.... Rouges I growled... Jackson came back and saw me before I shifted back.

"Okay I took her home and she sho-...angel?" I looked up at him and didn't want to change back, I was bleeding and bad, I didn't want him to see how much pain I was in. But he forced me back.

"Angel what happened?!" he asked

"I was taking care of him and these rouges came out of nowhere and attacked me but then he attacked me and we got into a fight and I think I won. " I explained trying not to make a big deal out of it. He hugged me tight and I yelled out in pain as he let go remembering my injuries. I couldn't go home like this.

"Angel you can't go home in this condition lets go back to my house and I'll get you clean up," Jackson tells me. I nod as he picks me up and we get back to his house.

???. Pov

"Dammit! You let her get away!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all hope you are enjoying my story so far. ! Love you all!!!