5 days before the dance

I ran into the bathroom running into every wall possible and looked in the mirror only to see that I'm glowing like some red orange color. Holy crap this is freaky..... I've got 5 days before the dance what am I gonna do I don't even have a dress picked out or a purse!

"Lilly!!!!! Grab a flash light and meet me in my room!"

"Wait what? Why?!"

"I need your help with something!"

"Ugh fine...."

I waited a few minutes before she burst through my door.

"I need your help figuring this all out."

"Okay?"

"How did this happen, it's never happened before!"

"I dunno maybe your evil step sister put radioactive waste in your food and it made you glow?"

"I highly doubt that. She's to stupid to figure out how to do that." Brittany yelled through the wall

"I HEARD THAT."

"YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO."

"Hahaha okay so what else?"

"I dunno maybe it runs in the family or something?"

"Maybe.but I mean like what else do you need help with?"

"Oh right, um...help me find a dress for the dance!"

"You do know it's casual right?"

"So? When have I need known to show up to dances in casual dress attire?"

"Good point."

"Now help me find a dress."

After an hour of searching with just our flash lights Lilly found a dress.

"Hey how about this cute white one with the tail and ribbon? "

"Let me see it."

Its the one I wore to my aunts wedding...that's perfect!

"That's great but when about a purse or something... I need something to put my inhaler in."

"Oh right. I forgot.... ummm.... Oh hey...here's a cute little pink floral purse you can put your wallet in here and your inhaler in case you need it,plus it'd look alright with the dress."

"Let me go put this all on to see how it looks."

"Alright."

I went into the bathroom and started changing... I looked out the window for a couples seconds and saw a slightly larger than average wolf with very bright glowing eyes by the window...I screamed and the power turned on...lol kind of like monsters Inc. Lilly rushed in.

"What happened where's the attacker?!"

"There was a huge wolf outside my window...."

"You big baby. I'm sure it was just the branches."

"Was not! It had glowing eyes!"

"Maybe you were seeing double of the moon or something. "

"Ugh! Fine whatever....how do i look?"

"Lets just fix the hair a bit..."

"How? I have insanely short hair. Can't really do anything with it..."

"Not without hairspray and bobby pins maybe."

"I mean like at all..."

"Let the master do thy work!"

"Yes sire." I laughed.

We sat there for half an hour while she played with my hair trying to figure out what to do with it for the dance.

"Lilly give it a rest it's not going to work grim!"

"I refuse whiskers! I shall continue to play with thow hair until tis perfect."

We started laughing.

"Oh if only strong hold were here with us grim thy jokes would be even funnier."

"Where is thow strong hold anyway?"

"Packing..."

"You're kidding...he's moving?"

"Yeah...danny is moving away...."

"Wha-wait ...where too?!"

"Texas..."

"Oh that's not that far i mean come on just moving to the state below us."

"Lilly he's moving to killeen texas..."

"O-oh...that's sad...."

"But on the bright side! We can spam his phone to annoy him until he has to turn his phone off!"

"Omg that's the best idea ever."

"Yush!"

She ended up of course spending the night. Grim (lilly) has once again stayed to protect whiskers (me) from night terrors. Around 4:00 am i awoke to the sound of howling...that's odd and slightly frightening...i looked at my hand again for good measure...it stopped glowing...wow... i must've been thinking out loud because lilly hit me with her pillow telling me to be quiet so she can sleep. I laid back down and tried to get back to sleep. But i kept hearing noises so i sat there until she woke up,shaking. Not from being cold but from fear... fear that,that thing from earlier would come back... but there was something about the eyes.... they seemed...so..familliar....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter it's like 3:26 in the morning while i wrote this...oh my god i should be sleeping....oh whale! Who needs sleep when you've got coffee am i right? Anyways thanks for your patience for the new updates!!!.