medical

This morning I called my doctor before I finished getting ready for school. I did so because when I woke up this morning a large clump of hair was missing from my head. It was an odd circular missing bald spot on my head,I told her. And her response what that I may have a hereditary disease called alopecia. But my father never had this problem,I asked him. He did say that use to happen to my mother though so I guess I got it from her from a 50/50 chance of getting it when I was born. I finished getting ready put my Beanie on and left for school.

"Hey!" It was Lilly.

"H-hey lil..."

"Okay what's wrong."

"Nothing. I'm fine. "

"Hm. Mkay.then take off the hat."

"I don't want to."

"Why not?"

I groaned and pulled her off to the side where nobody could hear me.I told her everything. From when I woke up to the conversations i had before I left.

"NO WAY!"

I shoved my hand over her mouth.

"Sshhhhhhh. Don't be so loud. You're the only one that knows besides my dad!"

"Oh sorry!" She whisper yelled.

We talked about it a bit more and when we finished I turned the corner only to be knocked down by someone.
"Oh jeez! Sorry!"

"Its no problem...really.." I said standing up.

They just stood there staring at me.green eyes, light brown hair,seriously tall...then I realised something was missing.I felt my head....Oh s**t!

"Oh no,no no no no no!not today please not today!"

They snapped out of their trance like state.

"Sorry about that...what's wrong????"

"My hat! I can't find my hat!" I said as I covered my head with my Hood.Then the boy went and picked something up off the ground and came back.

"Is this it?" He asked holding out a long black Beanie to me.

"Y-yeah...thanks...." I took it and put it on.

"If you don't mind me asking...why'd you freak out about the hat?"

I said nothing but looked at him one more time and ran off. He seemed familiar....have I seen him before??? Shit... I have.... he was in the store when I say my friends at work...and...when my mom....died... I looked back to the area I stared at during the dance and saw the glow again...being curious,I followed it. The closer I got the faster it moved... and once again.....

I was glowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry this hasn't been updated recently,school,looking for a job...stuff like that.THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!