dance night

I'm with Jackson at the dance,sadly Lilly didn't come,but it was alright. It was still really fun. Jackson and I danced and had a blast,and no surprise,well to me it was a surprise hahaha,he kissed me. Woo! Hahaha. But it was so odd too,I was looking out the window and noticed something in the distance glowing by the trees,same color as I was. And it was in human form.... I wonder what it is.... so now I'm laying on my bed thinking about what glows. Well,krill glow,but that's not a possibility,only thing I can think of is a fairy...but,I thought fairies were just made up...how could it be something that is just a dream thing for little kids.... Jackson texted.

"Hey baby girl,you alright? You seemed a bit off at the dance last night..."

"Yeah.I'm fine. Don't stress it."

"Well I noticed you looking out the window in kind of a daze.what did you see out there?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"Well...alright. I've been thinking about what it could've been....because it was glowing...and had a human figure...."

"Okay?"

"And the only possible option was a fairy...is that even possible?"

"Well I'd think so."

"I'm just going crazy...right?"

"Probably not."

"Okay yeah whatever hahaha."

"Anyways.just,random question...have you...ever....glowed?"

"Uh...maybe....why?"

"I was just wondering.."

"Okay..I have a question too.are you some type of wolf human breed or something? The other night I saw orangish brown glowing eyes outside my window and they look just like yours."

"Uh.no.no I'm not...."

"Hm.alright.I was just wondering."

"Okay,well you should probably get to bed..."

"Or you can.I'm not really tired."

"Go to bed."

"No."

"Go.to.bed."

"N.O."

"I swear to God if you don't go to bed I'm gonna,..."

"Gonna what?"

"Never mind.I have to go."

"Huh..okay..."

"Bye."

"Bye..."

I put my phone down,and of course I get a call from an old group.I don't even remember these people.

"Hello?"

"Hey!agelina.it's Clair!"

"I'm sorry where do I know you from?"

"We were in elementary school together."

"Oh,sorry.hi Clair.."

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah! Everything's great."

"Okay good,because the old group wants to meet up later.you,me,martins on and Jay!"

"Where and when?"

"1 at the park."

"Am or pm and which park?"

"The baseball field by your old house and am duh."

"Ooo...no can do c.I'm getting ready for bed,I have to get up for work." I lied...

"Oh,that's fine.where do you work,we'll come see you!"

"The mall."

"What store."

"The only store we ever wanted to go into when we went c.hot topic!"

"No way! You're working in hot topic?!"

"Yup!"

"You're like living my dream!"

"Well... they're hiring!"

"I'm in." She sounded so serious hahaha.

"Sweet!we can work together.but of course,you'll be working the register for a while.I have to stock."

"Ok, fine by me.but that's if I get the job."

"True,true true true."

"Wish me luck A!"

"Yeah like you need it."

"Hey I'm not the luckiest girl Alive you know."

"Says the girl who had all the guys hitting on her in 6TH GRADE."

"Wasn't my fault mom made me look older."

"Suuureee hahaha.anyways I gotta get to bed.nice talking to ya again C!"

"Okay.night!see you at hot topic!"

"See ya there."

I put my phone down and flopped back against my pillows.and passed out. I woke up two hours later to something scratching my window....I went to go look and once again.the eyes were there,only this time,I didn't scream,I jumped and looked more at the details.I went to get my phone to take a picture but when I got back,it was gone. So I went back to bed and fell asleep since I have to be up in a few hours to get ready for work.I wonder what Clair looks like now....I woke up around 8:30 and got ready for work,if I don't hurry I'll be late. I rushed down stairs stole a waffle from dad said goodbye and rushed out of the house still eating and I got into the car.I got to work a minute before my mental late bell. Only to see Clair and everyone already there.

"Hey! Angelina!"

I turned around only to drop what was left of my waffle and be engulfed in a huge hug.who is this person?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,hope you enjoyed the chapter. Its like almost 5 in the morning for me. Cant sleep so I figured I'd write another chapter. I hate making you guys wait so long. Sorry! Thanks for your patience. Love you guys!.