backstory

It stood behind her ready to attack, and then shrunk back to the size my mother was when I saw her last. Brit brat turned around to see nothing and began to talk again.

"You wanna know why I call your little girl a whore Jackson? Its because when she was 15 she and her at the time boyfriend lost their virginity to each other." I growled at her with an anger I never realized I had.

"Brit if you don't shut the hell up now I swear to god I will rip your voice box out." I said in a low growl. So much that it scared my mother. As I noticed someone come up behind brit that I knew wasn't a ghost. It was him. Jax. The boy I lost it to... I jumped back scared of what he might do and flashed back to when I was going out with Jax.

"So Baby girl now that we, ya know... What do you want to do?"  Jax asked me. I blushed.

"I dunno but I don't really wanna go anywhere." he growled at this. I knew he wanted to do it again. But I didn't. It hurt a lot.

"We could always go for another round. I've got more protection." he smirked at me. I felt sick.

"Not today. I think I'm spent. " I said to him. He growled even more and began going down to my unmentionables where I was still sensitive. I pushed his hand away which only angered him more. He held my hands above my head and wouldn't let go until he finished doing everything he wanted. I cried out in pain and begged him to stop but he wouldn't listen to my pleads.

"Shut the hell up bitch." he hissed at me. I continued to cry until he finished, he hit me and left. That night I cried in the tub praying to never see him again. But I spoke to soon, he called me and I hesitantly picked up.

"H-hello?"

"Hey sexy what you doing."

"Please g-go away. I-I want to be l-left a-alone."

"You don't tell me what to do you little slut. You're coming over tomorrow and we are doing it again. End of conversation." he hung up before I could tell him no. When I didn't show up the next day he came pounding on my front door. I didn't want to answer it. But my father did. I hid in the closet trying not to make a sound, hoping he'd just go away. But he didnt, my dad allowed him in and he stormed upstairs to search for me. When he couldn't find me upstairs he came back down and looked downstairs, after hours he found me in the closet and pulled me out. Gently, acting like he cared.

"There you are, I've been looking for you. Are you ready to go on our date baby girl?"  I saw what he was doing and played along but looked at my father with fear in my eyes.

"Yes I'm ready." I agree and we left. He didn't say a word as we walked. He just gripped my hand and looked ahead with anger on his face. I shouldn't have hid from him. I made it worse.

"Why the hell were you hiding." he Demanded to know.

"Because I don't want to do it again and you scare me when you force me to do things. " he stopped dead in his tracks, turned to look at me with sorrow in his eyes, or so I thought, but then (SMACK) I felt my face sting, and tears prick my eyes. He hit me... I looked at him dreading the day I agreed to go out with him. Then I turned and ran, I ran until I got to my mothers pond, while he yelled for me to come back from,behind. I stayed there until the moon came up, then my father came and found me apologizing for allowing me to go with him, after he saw the bruise on my wrist and my face.

*end up flashback*

"W-why is he here Brit..." I asked scared.

"What's wrong ange, I thought you really like Jax." he says as he steps out and looks at me with an evil smile.

"Yeah what's wrong baby girl I thought you loved me"

"Don't call her baby girl." Jackson stepped in." she's mine." He growled and stood in front of me.

"Oh please, I marked her and claimed her. Look st her neck its still there," he says while gesturing toward me. Jackson looks and wipes off the makeup I had covering jax's mark. He growls and lunges at him in anger, and shifts trying to kill Jax. Then out pops my mother as my neck burns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all hope you are enjoying the story so far. I know I know, I keep adding characters I haven't mentioned before IM SORRY! But I really hope y'all continue to read it. Love ya guys! Bai!!!