So that happened

Angel's p.o.v.

I woke up wrapped in Jackson's arms. It was so comfortable that I didn't want to get up... but I had to peeeeee. uuuggghhhh fuck me. oh wait heh. never mind.  I tried to be as quiet and careful as I could while getting up so he didn't wake up but failed horribly. his grip on me tightened and made the fact that I had to pee even worse.

"where do you think you are going my queen." he growled a bit.

"okay I have to pee! let go!!!" I squealed. and squirmed. he got wide eyes let go and died of laughter as I darted to the bathroom. after I finished and walked out I remembered I was naked and darted for a blanket to cover up. oh my god. I faceplaneted into the pillows half covered and felt him on my back with yet another hard on. fuck. no not what I meant!!! this boy is gonna be the death of me. and in a low husky morning voice he spoke,

"hey beautiful, thank you for last night, you. are. amazing." I blushed as he began to kiss the crease down my back all the way to where the sheet cut him off. it made me shiver. ooo oh god okay. I gotta get dressed or else it'll happen again. I darted up and out of his grasp as I ran for the closet, grabbed clothes and ran to the bathroom and locked it. I could hear him growl out of frustration and then he knocked on the door.

"baby? everything okay? seem a bit off, can I help?" he asked.

"NO! I mean... no no I'm fine you don't need to do anything!" omg I can't believe we did it last night. what got into me.... omg. he's my mate. I'm part wolf! SHIT. dammit mom why didn't you warn me!!!! uugghh. okay. I finished getting dressed time to face him. shit what am I gonna do? I walk out of the bathroom and he looks up at me and stops playing with his hands, propped up on his elbow on the bed... did we break it or was it already broken... um. okay then. aaannddd he's still naked. I freaked and covered my eyes.

"kay this isn't twilight why the hell is the bed broken?"I ask super confused, my eyes still covered, I could hear him get up and he hugged me and whisper growled in my ear.

"We completed the mating process last night and you wanted more after, then we broke the bed. I'm surprised you can even walk right now." he says as he grabs my ass again. I blushed super hard when I began to remember everything from last night. oh my god we did break the bed. aaannddd he's also still hard, I jumped back and began to stutter. 

"I-I-I... IM GONNA GO MAKE BREAKFAST,YOU GET DRESSED!!!!" I managed to get out and ran out and began making breakfast. he came back out with jeans on, that's better, at least he's not naked. but I didn't mind him much, neighbors know my name was on and I was more focused on singing and dancing to that while I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon for Jackson. I'm out for the summer for school so I didn't have to worry about all that. I stood there singing.

" soon as we get started makin' love goin' harder hear a...knocking on the wall." I began to dance.

"as soon as I go deep getting it in then again there's a... knockin' on the wall, girl your legs keep shaking I swear we breakin' our new headboard, headboard and the love we made it feels so good girl you know I'm proud looking in your lovely face screaming my name you do it so loud..." I continued but then he cut me off by kissing my neck and wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"they better know my name, you were screaming it pretty fucking loud." he growled and I yipped, not sure from what exactly but oh my god that growl.

"the food smells good, are you gonna make me any?" he asks me knowing my eating habits. I elbowed him and responded.

"this is yours jackass." I said giggling and put it on a plate for him as he took it to the dining table and began chowing down. I linked into his mind curious.

'wow, great personality, amazing body, great sex, and an  awesome cook. she's so perfect!' he was thinking. I linked him.

' oh really? you think all that about me from one night together in the same bed for longer than an hour? awe so sweet' I laughed and he shot me a look of both fear and anger that I can link into his thoughts.

'so, what about me baby? what do you think about me?' he linked back with a smirk, his abs getting even more toned as he turned to look at me. I blushed so hard and put up a wall so nobody could read my thoughts. he just looked at me when he couldn't get in anymore. he began pouting when he couldn't hear my thoughts. nope no way they are way to nasty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR NO WARNING IN THE LAST COUPLE CHAPTERS BUT IM NOT ONE FOR WARNINGS.