The Avengers Step In

Tony Stark

I burst into the conference room, "What's up?" I ask as I strut to my seat. I see Natasha roll her eye and stick my tongue out at her.

"Stark!" Fury yells, "You're late!"

"Sorry Director," I mutter as I sit down. Fury claps his hand and gets down to business.

"I need you to detain this person," he announces throwing a file on the table. The strange thing about the file was it only had one sheet in it. One sheet! Impossible!

"Perseus Jackson," Clint reads bring the first to grab the file, "Birthday, August 18th. Year, unknown?" he says in disbelief. He continue reading, his voice filling with more disbelief as he goes, "Mom, Sally Jackson-Blofis, alive. Dad, Unknown, presumed dead. Step-Father, Gabe Ugliano, dead. Step-Father, Paul Blofis, alive. Residency, Manhattan, New York, NY. Kicked out of every school he's been in for strange reasons (ex. Blowing up school bus with cannon, fire in school, dropping class into shark tank at aquarium, etc.). Goes to a mysterious summer camp every summer. Every summer for the past 6 year has been seen around the country with three or more other people with baseball bats and hockey sticks. Responsible for the St. Louis Arch explosion six years ago, Mt. St. Helen explosion three years ago, and many more destructions around the USA, Italy, and Greece. Power: Unknown- Considered possible terrorist and threat to S.H.I.E.L.D. Should be detained and questioned as soon as possible."

"Wow," I say at the end. "Is that all you got on him?"

"Well we have this picture," Fury says sternly throwing a picture on the table. It was a grainy picture of a boy with wild black hair and sea green eyes, he was wearing an orange shirt with a black Pegasus and writing, I think Greek, around it. He had a cord necklace and the strange thing was, he was holding a metal pipe and only looked about twelve years old.

"That's a kid, he's only twelve or thirteen," Steve exclaims.

"No, that's the last picture we can find of him, it was taken six years ago,"

Fury explained. "He should be around seventeen or eighteen." Wow a kid managed to evade S.H.I.E.L.D. for six years, that's impressive.

"What do you want to do with him sir?" Natasha asks.

"We're going to interrogate him and see what he is," Fury stats. The meeting ends and we all, get ready to capture this kid.

"So, what do you think?" I ask Steve as we walk down to the lab.

"I don't know, doesn't it seem like a little overkill to send the Avengers after a kid," Steve replies.

"Defiantly, unless this kid is a god, maybe Thor's other brother we don't know about," I joke around.

"It could be true, don't jinx it," Steve warned. I get in my suit and we walk to the landing pad, where the rest of the team is.

"OK so Tony, Sam, and James you scan the sky, and the rest of us will look by ground. Once we find him, Tony, Sam, and James will stay in the air as air support. Natasha, Wanda, and I will approach him, while Vision and Clint stay back for extra support. And remember, no killing or seriously injuring," Steve commands as we spit to search the city.

As I fly around, I see people looking up and pointing, after all it's not everyday I'm flying around.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y do a facial recognition scan for this face," I say pulling up the picture.

"Right away sir," F.R.I.D.A.Y. replies in her Irish accent. I miss J.A.R.V.I.S, but he's uploaded in Vision, a very long story.

I flew around some more and finally landed on the Empire State Building.

"Sir, I found a possible match," F.R.I.D.A.Y. says after a while. I'm showed a Midtown High School I.D.

"Perfect!" I exclaim. Looking up Midtown High, guess what, it's in midtown. "Set course for Midtown High," I say to F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"Right away sir," she replies.

"Cap," I say into the COMs, "I found a match, he's a student at Midtown High, and the school day's just ending."

"Good job Stark, everyone rendezvous at Midtown High," Cap says.

"Yes sir," everyone says at the same time. I land across the street on the highway overpass along with Iron Patriot and Falcon. I see Cap, Natasha, and Wanda, all in normal clothes, enter the building. Over the COMs I hear talking, "Yes, we need to see Percy Jackson," I hear Cap say.

"You need to give me a legitimate reason, or I will have to kick you out," I hear a voice demand.

"His mom is in the hospital, she fell down the stairs and got a concussion," Natasha lied expertly.

"You know him how?"

"Steven and I here works with his mom at the candy shop. Wendy is his dad's sister's daughter, so Percy's cousin," Natasha says lying.

"Perseus' dad went missing after he was born," the man said.

"I know, after Uncle disappeared my mom kept trying to find his wife. A few years ago we found her and her son Percy in New York. We're close friends now," Wanda lies expertly.

"Ok, I'll call him over," the man says.

"Perseus Jackson, please come to the office," he says into the PA system. A few minutes later they walk outside with a sceptical Percy.

After a few more blocks Percy stops walking, "My mom isn't in the hospital is she?" he asks.

"No, we needed you to come with us," Natasha says.

"Well I'm not coming," he retorts.

Steve gives us a thumbs up, that's our sign to be ready to attack.