Do we leave, or do we stay?

Gamora

I really don’t trust all these Earthlings.  They’re all really strange things, they think they can stop Thanos.  He’s the most powerful creature in the Universe, a few humans and demigods can’t defeat him.  He has a whole army of aliens, and the Avengers think that they can defeat them.  They said that they defeated the Chitauri when Loki was leading them.  Well Loki and Thanos are two very different stories.  Loki is the god of mischief, while Thanos is the most powerful being in the Universe.  It just doesn’t match up.

“What is Percy doing?” I ask Peter when he walks back over.

“Well Loki wanted to talk to his grandson,” He replies.  We wait for a bit before Percy beckons us over.

“So?” Steve asks.

“Loki was under the control of Thanos, but now he claims he’s free,” Percy says.

“Let’s see what Thor says,” Steve says before calling down Thor.

“Brother, you are good again!” Thor exclaims before tackling his brother in a hug.

“Too tight,” Loki gasps proving once and for all that he was good.

“Loki, do you have a plan to defeat Thanos?” Percy asks.

“No, but I know some of his weaknesses,” he replies.

“Great, let’s get back to the tower and come up with a plan,” Percy says.

When we arrive back at the tower the questioning begins.

“So Loki, what are Thanos weaknesses?” Phil asks.  Since when is he in charge?

“Well he doesn’t have many weaknesses, but I know he has a greed for power.  If we can use that against him, we could beat him,” Loki explains.

“Ok, that’s good.  Anything else?” Steve asks.

“Um, well, let’s see.  Wow this is hard, um, yeah he, um, you now what?  I don’t know anything else,” Loki says chuckling.

“Tell us!” Tony exclaims.

“Guys, there is nothing else!” I exclaim.

“What?” the Avengers ask.

“Can’t you guys just learn?  There are no more weaknesses!” I exclaim.

“That’s not possible!  How can a guy only have one weakness?” Tony exclaims.

“It is possible if he’s a titan,” Peter says.

“Yeah,” Percy agrees.  How does he know what fighting a titan is like?

“Ok, so what are we going to do now?” Clint asks.

“Isn’t it obvious, we need to find my science bro.  Bruce Banner,” Tony exclaims.

“But we don’t know where he is!” Natasha says.

“I might know where he is,” Tony says slowly.

“What!  You know where he is, and you don’t tell me!” Natasha exclaims throwing herself at Tony.

“I’m sorry, but let’s go find Bruce!” Tony exclaims.   Everyone rushes towards the hanger.

“Whoa, whoa, we can’t all go!” Steve exclaims.

“Yeah guys, Capsical is right.  We can’t all go!” Tony says.

“So who’s going?” Percy asks.

“Well me, Natasha, um, Percy, Daisy, Annabeth, Gamora and Peter,” Tony says randomly.

“Ok, let’s go!” Percy exclaims walking to the jet.

“You seem a bit over excited to be hunting the Hulk,” Annabeth jokes.

“Well I’m excited to meet the Hulk,” Percy says.

“You’re excited to meet a rage filled monster?” I ask.

“No, I’m excited to meet the man who can control it,” Percy says as he boards the jet.  The plane ride was quiet, except for Percy’s deep breathing and occasional shrieks.

“Ok, here’s the plan,” Natasha says taking charge.  I like Natasha, she reminds me of me.  “Percy, Annabeth, and Daisy will meet with Bruce.  Peter and Gamora will be backup, just in case.  Tony and I will be last resort if the Hulk gets loose,” Natasha orders.

“Ok, so where is Bruce?” Percy asks.

“He’s hiding in the Amazon Rainforest,” Tony replies.

“Ok, everyone, we’ll be there in four hours,” Natasha says.  Soon, we’re almost there.  Natasha hands out COMs to everyone, and I fit mine in my ear.  When we land in a small clearing, Percy, Annabeth, and Daisy walk out of the jet.  Peter and I follow minutes later.

“Walk north for about three miles, when you see a cave go in, and he should be there,” Tony explains.

“Got it!” Percy grins.  He and the girls take off into the rainforest.  A few minutes later, Peter and I take off.

“So, what do you think of everyone?” I ask.

“Well, for starters, the Avengers are very cocky.  The demigods, could be very useful, they seem like good fighters.  The Agents don’t really seem like a big help, except for Daisy,” Peter says voicing my thoughts.

“Yep, so when do we leave?” I ask.
“Leave?  What do you mean leave?” Peter asks.

“Peter, they want to fight Thanos, and he isn’t going down without a fight.  A very big fight,” I say seriously.

“Well we’ll give him a big fight back,” Peter says grinning.