Thor, the Bringer of Bad News

Wanda Maximoff

Percy came back for dinner which was shawarma, Stark's choice, it's not my favorite.

Percy was skeptical at first, but once he tried it he couldn't stop eating it.

He kind of reminded me of Pietro, kind of. I miss Pietro so much, Ultron payed for what he did to my brother.

I remember when I hexed Percy. His worst fear looked like it was horrible. Most people don't react so violently to the hex, but he did. I wonder what he is?

"Hey Percy," Steve speaks up, "Thor is coming tonight." Percy's eyes widen.

"The Norse thunder god?" he asks his voice laced with worry.

"Yeah," Steve replies.

"Oh great!" He exclaims sarcastically,

"I get to meet Mr. Goldilocks himself." He also reminds me a lot of Stark, who I hate.

Suddenly, a thunderstorm starts outside, that must mean Thor is coming. I don't trust Thor after he brought Vision to life. I actually only really trust Steve and Clint and sometimes Sam or Bruce.

Soon Thor lands on the landing pad outside. Percy gets up and runs over to the door. He goes out and introduces himself to Thor, then they chat as they walk in.

"Hello fellow Avengers!" Thor thunders. "Percy Son of Jack told me all about what happened."

"Yes, Fury told us to find out what he is," Steve explains.

"Well I think this boy is completely human," Thor booms.

"Well how'd you fight so well?" Steve asks, still complexed on how he beat the team.

"The summer camp I went to was a boot camp, and I learned Judo, Martial Arts, Karate, Kung Fu, and do Kick Boxing for self-defense," Percy says. I look at him, it all seems pretty logical. Then I remembered when I tried to read his mind.

Yesterday, I tried to read Percy's mind to find out who he was, but all I saw was fighting, and some other things I can't even imagine let alone explain. It was scary.

"So what do you know about your dad?" Clint asks.

"Well, he left before I was born on a sailing trip, and he never returned," Percy explains.

"So do you fear the ocean then?" Tony asks.

"No, surprisingly it's where I feel closest to him," Percy says with a shrug. The attention then turns away from Percy to Thor.

"So Thor, what's the news on Asgard?" Sam asks.

"Nothing much is happening, so I left the Warriors Three in charge and came here," Thor says. "But something is troubling me."

"What is it Thor?" Percy asks.

"Well Son of Jack, we have encountered three of the six Infinity Stones in the last few years. I fear what follows," Thor states.

"And what may that be?" Tony asks.

"Thanos," Thor whispers. Everyone looks confused.

"Who's that and what are the Infinity Stones?" Steve asks.

"Thanos is a mad titan who is looking for the six most powerful things in the universe, the Infinity Stones. He is the commander of the Chitauri army. There are six stones, Mind, Space, Power, Time, Soul, and Reality. The Space Stone is in the Tesseract. Vision has the Mind Stone from Loki's scepter. The Reality Stone was the Aether that went inside Jane and is now in The Collector's Museum. The whereabouts of the other three are unknown, but we know that half of then are in good safe hands," Thor explains.

"Great, so a mad titan, who has an army of aliens, is trying to find six powerful Stones and probably take over the Universe," Percy sums up.

"That's probably right," Thor thunders.

"Well if the Chitauri are returning then we need Bruce back," Natasha says worried.

"The Hulk?" Percy asks.

"Yeah, and the most brilliant man I know," Tony exclaims.

"Well I some friends that wouldn't mind kicking some titan butt," Percy smirks.

"Well kid if they're anything like you, invite them over as soon as possible," Steve exclaims.

"Oh, ask that Leo kid if he can come!" Stark shouts.

"Sure thing Tin Can Man," Percy says as he runs to his room to call his friends.

"So can we trust his friends?" I ask when Percy leaves.

"I sure hope so," Sam says.

"Yeah, and if they can all fight like him we're golden," James laughs.

"Hey Tony, can you set up a floor for my friends?" Percy asks as he walks back into the room.

"Sure thing, how many did you invite!" Tony asks. Percy starts counting on his fingers.

"Um, probably about um, ten. No eleven," Percy confirms.

"So who's coming?" James asks.

"All my friends from earlier, plus my cousin Thalia, Will, Leo's girlfriend Calypso, and Reyna," Percy answers.

"So we're at war?" I ask dreading the answer.

"Yes Wanda we're at war," Steve says sadly.