Unexpected Visitors

Leo Valdez

Just as we were about to tell the Avengers and the Guardians who we are, F.R.I.D.A.Y. interrupted.

"Mr. Stark, you have two visitors here to see Mr. Jackson. Should I let them up?" she asks. I so need to build myself one of those. Tony looked at Percy, he nodded his head telling him to let the people up. After waiting for a few minutes, the elevator opened, I was not expecting who was in it.

Truth to be told I was expecting Poseidon or Zeus, or even Athena. But when the door opened a young girl, about twelve or thirteen, walked out. She had auburn hair in a ponytail and strange silver eyes, like the moon. Behind her was a boy about seventeen or eighteen years old, he has sandy hair, big smile, and is wearing ripped jeans and a sleeveless tee-shirt. Artemis and Apollo, the twins. I almost started bowing, until Artemis glared at me. Man that girl can glare!

"Who are you?" Steve asks, always a one to be punctual. I see Thalia about to talk, and Will gasping because his dad is here and looks like the same age as him, but Artemis interrupts, "I'm Alexis and this is my brother Andy," she says.

"And how do you know Percy?" Natasha asks.

"Well, we're Thalia and Jason's stepsiblings, and Percy's cousin," Apollo, or should I say Andy, replies.

"Wait!" Tony says making a timeout motion with his hand, "Percy, Jason and Thalia are cousins?"

"Yeah, and Thalia and Jason are siblings," Percy says.

"Any other random relations we need to know about?" Clint asks. Percy and Annabeth had a silent conversation. Then Percy turned back to Clint.

"Well, Nico and Hazel are also my cousins also," he replies.

"How big is your family?" Tony exclaims. Percy has a thinking face on, is he seriously trying to count how many people he has in his family? Finally he stops and has a look of defeat on his face.

"I have no idea," he replies.

"Well let's try to figure it out," Tony says. I inwardly groan, is this guy trying to kill us with boredom. Sometimes I seriously question why I idolize this guy. "So how may aunt and uncles do you have?" he asks.

"Two aunts, Penelope and Hannah, and two uncles, Harry and Zack," Percy replies. OMG Percy has the funniest fake names for the gods. It's all like "The Mighty Lord Zack!" I have to bit my lip to keep from laughing, and I see I'm not the only one having that problem.

"And you're cousins?" Tony asks. This is going to take a while.

"Well there's Alexis, Andy, Thalia, Jason, Andrea, Hector, Archie, Adrianna, Henry, and Diego, Uncle Zack's kids. Then there's Nico and Hazel, Harry's kids. Finally, there's me and my step-brothers Tyson and Triston, Peter's kids," Percy lies. The rest of us demigods and gods, minus Thor, are all trying not to laugh. I see Black Widow looking at us strangely, we probably have the weirdest looks on our faces.

"So you have a lot of step-siblings," Steve confirms.

"Yep," Percy says popping the p.

"That is one big family," Tony says. Percy grins.

"We're not even half way through yet?" he exclaims. Everyone groans.

"Fine, we don't have to finish," Tony exclaims. At that all the Greeks cheered, because we knew how long this could go for.

"So why are you here?" Natasha asks Artemis and Apollo.

"Father sent us to keep an eye on everybody, and to help with the war," Apollo says.

"Are you good fighters?" Clint asks.

"Yeah, Alexis and I are both great archers, and I'm a doctor," Apollo says.

"Dude, you're only like nineteen, how can you be a doctor?" Tony asks.

"I'm just that smart," Apollo says grinning.

"Do you have your own bows?" Clint asks excited to have so many archers in the Tower.

"Yep," Apollo says walking to two bags next to the elevator. One is moonlight silver, and the other is gold like the sun. He grabs one in each hand and hands one to Artemis. Artemis reaches inside her bag and pulls out a silver bow.

"That is so cool!" Clint exclaims upon seeing the bow. Apollo pulls out his gold bow and Clint looks like he's about to faint from excitement.

"So what do we do now?" Peter asks.

"We prepare for the war ahead," Steve says.

"How do we do that? We're fighting a mad titan, what army do we have?" Percy asks.

"Well, I might be able to call in a favor from the Nova Core," Peter mutters.

"We could use S.H.I.E.L.D. to help us," Steve says.

"Dude, S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone," Tony says.

"No, it's not, they're still out there somewhere," Percy says.

"Well what army do you have summer camp boy?" Tony teases.

"About 1,000 warriors at my dispense," Percy says nonchalantly. Tony looks confused.

"Are they all from that summer camp?" Steve asks.

"Yep, and a similar one in California," Percy says.

"That's a lot of kids," Peter remarks.

"Yep, and as an added bonus Thals has her all female hunting troop, Grover has his nature buddies, and Tyson, my step-brother, has all his forge buddies. Plus almost all campers and others know how to fight," Percy remarks. Jeez dude if you explain anymore they're going to find out we're demigods.

I zone out and start thinking about how to build my own A.I. Well first I'll need some technology, which Chiron won't let me have.