Breakfast and Interrogation

Clint Barton

I woke up at seven in the morning and downstairs go the kitchen/living room. I was expecting Steve to be up and maybe Natasha, but someone else surprised me.

I walked into the kitchen to see Percy, a sweaty Steve, and Natasha laughing.

"What happened here?" I ask confused.

"Well I was just about to take my morning run," Steve starts.

"Then I came downstairs and asked to join," Percy continues, "Well Cap usually does four miles, but today we did seven. When we got back he barely made it to the couch before collapsing."

"Then I came downstairs and saw Cap. Percy then explained what happened. Next, Steve woke up and we told him and we all started laughing," Natasha says as I start laughing too.

"So," Percy starts, "my friends are coming over today at lunch, and just to warn you, it might be crazy. They'll be very excited to meet you and we're all ADHD except for Frank."

"Who's excited to meet me?" Tony asks sheepishly from the elevator.

"As I was say before I was so rudely interrupted. My friends are coming over at lunch, so you better clean up the tower to look presentable," Percy retorts to a confused looking Tony.

"What?" Tony stutters.

"My friends are coming for lunch, so clean up!" Percy shouts, "Ok I'm famished, who wants breakfast?"

We walk into the kitchen a few minutes later to see Percy cooking pancakes. Strangely, one stack of pancakes was blue while the other was the regular color.

Soon everyone else arrived for the breakfast Percy made, and I have to say one thing, this kid is a fabulous cook. Strangely though, all Percy's food was blue. I noticed I wasn't the only one thinking that when Steve spoke up.

"What's with all the blue food kid?" he asks.

"Well, it's a long story," he replies.

"Please, tell us," Sam begs.

"Oh, ok. Well my first step-dad Gabe and my mom got in a fight, when he said there was no such thing as blue food. After that my mom made a point of making all our food blue, so I guess its my comfort food," Percy explains.

"Oh ok," Sam says.

"Yeah, ok. Well after breakfast I need to go and collect my friends," Percy says as he gets up.

"Well um Percy," I start, "We need to assess you before you can go."

"Oh, ok," He says. We finish the meal in silence. Then Natasha, Steve, Tony, and I take Percy to the interrogation room.

"Here's how this is going to work, we will each ask you questions and you will answer. We're all focusing on different things.

First goes Steve, the rest of us exit the room and stand behind the one way mirror. "Ok kid, today we will test your strength. We're going to arm wrestle, don't worry if you lose, I'm a super solider," Steve says as he sits at the table and gets ready. The two grab hands and the match begins.

At first the hands stay in the middle. Then Steve starts to waver and he starts to lose.

"OMG the kid's beating the super solider!" Tony whispers repetitively. Finally, after a few minutes Steve's hand falls and Percy wins. Steve looks like he's seen a ghost, and asks for a rematch. Percy beats him again and again, he leaves sweating and mad. It's my turn.

I walk in, "So, you beat the super solider, but you're not going to beat me. This is a game of battle strategy," I say as I push a few buttons on the wall, and a TV and Xbox slide out. I insert the disc, this kid is going down.

After a few rounds I'm furious. I lost, every single round! Percy has a triumphant grin on his face as I lose once again.

"Rematch?" he asks for the fifth time.

"No, you win," I say as I leave and Tony enters.

"What are you going to test, my awesomeness?" Percy asks sarcastically.

I snicker as Tony answers, "No your intelligence." A few minutes later he exits too, furious, just like the rest of us.

"I give up, you can go," I say as Percy smirks and walks out.