Loki decides to show up

Steve Rodgers

What kind of summer camp teaches kids how to fight? Or sends them on a trip across the ocean by themselves? How many people does Percy know? Also, Andy and Alexis are the ultimate siblings, they always argue or fight. Right now they are arguing about which is better night or day.

"Night time is better!" Alexis exclaims stomping her foot.

"No, it's day!" Andy shouts. He acts so much like a kid even if he's eighteen.

"Sir," F.R.I.D.A.Y. interrupts, "Loki's attacking the Empire State Building." I see fear flash across Percy and his friends faces before disappearing.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Tony exclaims. I run to my room to grab my uniform and shield. When I come back everyone has geared up. All the Avengers are in their uniforms, the Guardians are all in red leather outfits, and the campers are in traditional Greek armor.

"Tony, James, Vision, Peter, Hulk, Thor, and Sam take the air; Clint, Natasha, Rocket, Jason, Piper, Frank, Will, Andy and Alexis, and Thalia take the roofs; and Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Nico, Reyna, Leo, Rachel, Grover, Gamora, Drax, Wanda, I will take the ground," I order, Calypso made it clear she didn't want to fight. We all go outside and take our positions. I see Loki standing in front of the building with his arms crossed. There are no pedestrians so Loki must have forced them away.

Suddenly, the ground starts shaking. I see a few of the campers look at Percy, and he shakes his head. Strange. I hear the sound of a jet, and soon see a Quinjet land in front of us. Let's just say I was very surprised who stepped out.

The back opened and Agent Phil Coulson stepped out. Flanking him were six people. " Captain America!" he shouts.

"Phil, you're alive!" I shout back.

"Yeah, we heard Loki was back and decided to check it out," Phil replies.

"We'd be glad for the help," I say, "You can help the ground support."

"Thanks," Phil says turning towards his team. "Fitz, Simmons, and Bobbi stay in the jet and try to make something to help. Daisy, Mack, and Hunter with me." They get off the jet and get ready to fight. I see our roof team crouching down, ready to fight. The air team was also on the roof ready to launch into the air.

"Well well, the little Avengers are going to try to stop me," Loki sneers. He looks at the campers, Guardians, and the agents. "They also brought some friends. Some odd people you befriend Avengers, aliens and gods alike."

"Avengers Assemble!" I shout as my team and the agents charges.

"Charge!" Percy yells as his little army runs at the demigod.

"Lets do this!" Peter yells as the Guardians charge.

"Attack my minions," Loki yells as a portal appears on rather side of him. Out charged blue giants with glowing red eyes.

"Frost Giants!" Thor shouts, at the same time Annabeth shouts.

"Jotun!"

Saying the Avengers saved everyone would be a lie. I would've died about fifty times if not for the campers.

They fought like demons destroying everything in their path, but we are hopelessly outnumbered. Percy and Annabeth are fighting back to back. They seem to be chatting while taking on the Jotun. Piper and Jason have left the roof and are now taking down the Jotun together. The archers are sending volleys of arrows raining down on the giants. Wanda and I are fighting together with Coulson, Reyna has two metal dogs beside her, Nico and Hazel are fighting together, Rachel and Grover are side by side, Gamora is by herself and so is Drax, and Daisy and Mack are back to back.

Every so often a giant will get hit with a blast of blue or red or lightning or shrapel and fall. Thanks to our air support. "Loki's going in the Empire State Building!" Nico shouts pointing to the door.

"I got him!" Percy shouts breaking into a sprint towards the door.

"I'll help!" I shout fighting my way to the door. I reach the door and push it open. Percy is sprinting after Loki across the lobby. He tackles Loki to the ground.

"We're are you going?" he asks.

"Well you should know, it's where your dad lives," Loki says. Wait, but Percy's dad is dead.

"You can't go up there, you don't have the elevator key," Percy say. What, I don't think you need an elevator key in the Empire State Building.

"I know magic," Loki says.

"You wouldn't be able to get past the defenses, Annabeth designed them," Percy says. Defenses, defenses foe what? Why would someone allow a teen to design their defenses.

"A mere mortal," Loki sneers.

"What do you want with that floor anyways?" Percy asks.

"What do you think? I want to be king!" Loki exclaims.

"They won't let you!" Percy shouts. "They won't go down without a fight." Who are they talking about! I need to ask Percy about this later.

Percy drags Loki outside and ties him to a street lamp and continues fighting. I continue too, my head full of questions.

Soon all the giants are on the ground or have somehow turned into piles of gold dust. "Loki, you're out numbered!" Tony says.

"I would be if I was actually here," Loki smirks and disappears.

"What!" Percy says outraged.

"Stupid son of a..." Tony starts.

"Language!" I shout, interrupting Tony's cursing, "So he escaped, lets get him next time," I say addressing everybody.

"Ok, but for now let's go eat," Percy says.

"How's sushi, I know this great sushi place not far from here," Tony suggest.

"No!" Percy exclaims turning a little green and looking nauseous.

"How about Mexican?" Annabeth asks and everyone agrees.