An Uninvited Guest

Peter Parker

The battle was crazy! Everyone was all over fighting the aliens. I webbed a couple of them to immobilize them before someone else killed them.

I still can't believe Percy is a demigod, and that Greek Gods are real along with Norse, Egyptian, and Roman. We were best friends for a long time, from middle school to high school. Somehow, I never even realized that he was anything but normal. I also admire his total change in personality, he was a funny carefree kid and now he's a seasoned warrior.

I snapped back into reality after someone yelled my name. I jumped out of the way just in time as one of the little motorcycle things crash where I was standing.

"You got to pay attention Peter, you're going to get hit one of these times," Percy shouts.

"Got it, won't happen again," I call back surprisingly not effected by him calling me Peter in public. I swing away to fight more aliens and get thinking. If Greek, Egyptian, Roman, and Norse gods are real could there be other Pantheons out there too? Could there be the Christian, Muslim, or even all of the Indian gods out there right now? Suddenly, I snap out of my thoughts as I almost swing into a building, better stop thinking while I'm swinging.

"Spidey! Hey Spidey, over here!" Someone calls. I spin around and spot a sadly familiar red costume.

"Deadpool, what are you doing here I thought you had some "movie franchise" thing you were a part of and couldn't come back?" I ask sort of confused, but then again when am I not confused with Deadpool.

"Well I was stuck over in the X-Men universe, but then the wonderful author wrote me in her story and now I'm here! This really shouldn't be happening because of character rights and what not, but I'm back!" Deadpool explains leaving my mind reeling.

"Ok whatever, do you want to help me fight some aliens for the future of the planet?" I ask dramatically.

"Do I like chimichangas?" Deadpool replies before running off the roof and landing on the ground. I swing down next to him and we start fighting.

"Hey Deadpool?" I ask after a while.

"Yeah Spidey?" he replies.

"Why haven't you made a dirty joke yet, you're starting to weird me out?" I ask.

"Well, that was the only catch of coming here. The author said no dirty jokes because we might have younger readers here who can't hear that stuff. If I break that rule than in go straight back to the X-Men universe," Deadpool explains.

"Ok," I say uncertainly, I never really took Deadpool seriously with anything about authors or movie, but he seemed pretty serious about this.

Deadpool kills another alien breaking me out of my thoughts again. I need to really stop getting lost in my thoughts! I help him by webbing them so the aliens can't move while he goes through and stabs him with his sword.

"Parker!" Percy calls running over to me again.

"Yeah Jackson?" I ask repeating his formality.

"Who's your friend?" Percy asks gesturing to Deadpool who's now standing behind me.

"When you say friend do you mean friend or "friend"?" Deadpool asks probably wiggling his eyebrows under his mask.

"Please try to remember your promise," I say to him, "Percy, this is Deadpool. Deadpool, Percy Jackson."

"Nice to meet you Percy, I'm Deadpool but you already knew that. There's a fantastic book series written about you, actually there's two, but the movies sucked," Deadpool rambles. Percy gives me a confused look and I just shake my head and twirl my finger around my ear.

"Hey," Deadpool complains seeing my hand motion, "I'm not crazy you little..."

"Deadpool," I warn him.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," He mutters before walking off.

"So we've gotten most of the aliens contained inside a certain limit of the city, and we've gotten some more help. A couple of people from Hell's Kitchen, decided to join the fight and they're pretty good," Percy explains.

"Ok, so do we have an updated plan of attack?" I ask.

"Well last I talked to Stark he's trying to find a way to destroy the mother ship because last time they did that and all the aliens died Phantom Menace style," Percy explains.

"Ok, so what should I do?" I ask.

"Fight the aliens, and make sure none of them leave the city," Percy directs before running off.

"Ok," I say looking around then deciding to follow Deadpool's path of destruction.

After a few wrong turns, I finally find Deadpool hacking off the head of two aliens. "There you are, I was starting to think I'd lost you," I remark swinging over to him.

"You lose me? Never!" Deadpool exclaims waltzing around shooting more aliens with his guns. I follow suit and web more aliens to the asphalt and the walls of buildings.

"This is the most exciting thing that I've done!" I exclaim webbing more aliens.

"Yeah, I've never fought an alien army that's trying to take over the planet," Deadpool exclaims decapitating a few more aliens.

"Yeah me neither," I reply.

Suddenly Deadpool gasps looking up, "Is that Iron Man," he exclaims. I look up.

"Yeah, that is," I remark, "Wait what's he doing?" I ask. I look back at Deadpool but he's gone, already running towards Iron Man.