The Final Countdown

Magnus Chase

I let go of Annabeth and see the black haired boy behind her. "Hi, you must be Percy, I'm Magnus," I greet.

"Percy, son of Poseidon," He replies. I look around, I still can't believe Annabeth knows the Avengers!

Sam looks around and her eyes land on a black haired man standing in the back of the room, "Dad?" she questions. I inspect the man closer and suddenly it hits me. He has the same smirk as Loki.

"Hello Samirah," he replies, then his form shifts. It goes back to being the Loki I know, he holds up his hands, "You caught me, but please hold your questions till the end. You see, it's not really me. I am Loki yes, but not all of him. I am an essence of Loki, as the real one is busy. I am his mischief."

"And Thor, is he the real Thor too?" Tony Stark remarks.

"No, I am Thor's honor," Thor says before he shifts to the Thor I know. Both he and Loki then shift back to the form the Avengers know.

"So who are you?" Steve asks us.

"I'm Magnus Chase son of Frey, that is Sam daughter of Loki, and those two are Hearthstone and Blitzen. Hearthstone is an Elf and Blitzen is a Dwarf," I explain.

"Magnus, nice to meet you I'm Captain Steve Rodgers that is Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, Natasha Romenoff, Wanda Maximoff, Vision, Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot, Rocket, Phil Coulson, Daisy Johnson, Bobbi Morse, Lance Hunter, Leo Fitz, Jenna Simmons, Mack, and Peter Parker," Steve lists. I try to remember everyone's names, but I'm pretty sure that's never going to happen.

"Hi everyone, so what's the situation? Annabeth explained some of it, but not all," I ask.

Steve starts to talk, but Percy holds up his hand, "Wait, we have one more group coming, and we can explain it all at the same time."

"So do we," says the girl who I think is Daisy speaks up.

"Ok, when are the rest of the people coming?" Tony asks.

"Now," Daisy says as we hear the sound of a jet engine. The jet must have landed on the roof because the next thing I know three people walk out of the elevator. "Everyone meet Lincoln, Joey, and Elena, the Secret Warriors," Daisy says smiling at the newcomers.

"Percy?" Tony questions, asking about the last group to come.

"Soon," Percy replies waiting. Suddenly, a sand votex opens up on the wall and a group of people tumble out getting sand everywhere.

"That was imported from Italy!" Tony exclaims, I presume he's talking about his rug.

"Sorry about that," An African American boy with brown hair says brushing himself off.

"And who are you?" Tony asks still mad.

"I'm Carter Kane, this Sadie, Walt, Zia, Alyssa, Jaz, Cleo, Julian, Felix, Sean, Shelby..." The boy says rambling off names as I zone out, it's not like I'm going to remember all of them anyways.

"And what's your relation to Percy or the Gods?" Steve asks.

"In Egyptian mythology, people can host gods to call on their power. We're Egyptian magicians," Carter explains. At least Tony has enough sense not to make of them for that, they look deadly.

"Ok, time to explain the situation," Steve says drawing everyone's attention to him. "The mad titian Thanos is collecting the six Infinity Gems, so he can rule the Universe. Today, we're going to fight him, protect our planet, and make sure he won't ever try to rule us again!" Everyone cheers and we prepare for battle.

I go over to Annabeth, "What's the plan of attack?" I ask. She beckons Carter over to explain to him too.

"Carter you're gang will go with the Gaurdians and attack the left flank, while Magnus's gang will go with the Agents at the right flank," Annabeth explains.

"Ok," I reply as the same time as Carter says.

"Got it."

I walk back over to Sam, Hearth, and Blitz and tell them the plan. "I really don't want to work with Loki," Sam says with obvious distaste, I know she doesn't trust him, but we have to.

"Hey Percy!" I call as Annabeth's boyfriend walks into the room.

"What's up Magnus?" He asks.

"I was wondering how you met Annabeth, she never really told me?" I ask.

"Oh, well it's quite funny actually," Percy says leading me over to some chairs, "I had just stumbled into Camp, after killing the Minotaur. I collapsed onto the ground, and she and Chiron came over me. I was fighting unconsciousness when she said, 'He's the one. He must be.' Later though, when we actually formally met, Annabeth said, 'You drool when you sleep."

I start laughing along with Bruce who was waiting on the couch. "Wow, your relationship started out rough," I say.

"Yeah, what about you, got any cute girls waiting at home for you?" Percy says.

"No, I've kind of been homeless for the past two years, and if you're thinking of Sam, she's taken," I reply.

"Oh, well do you have a place to stay now?" Percy asks genuine concern on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine now," I reply. Hotel Valhalla is an awesome place to live, but I don't trust Percy with that information just yet.

"If you say so, but if you ever need a place to crash and you're in the neighborhood. You can stop by my mom's place, I doubt Tony will have the Tower open towards us after this," Percy remarks handing me a sheet of paper with an address on it.

"Thanks," I reply before pocketing the paper.

Captain America walks into the room, getting everyone's attention, "Let's go!" He exclaims as we walk on to the balcony, to ride to the battle zone.