Spiderman?

Sam Wilson

This night has been really weird so far. First, Scott and Hope show up and we capture them. Then, I'm put of a night shift with Scott, Daisy, Percy, and Drax. We sit in the control room drinking coffee to stay awake. Percy is spinning around in his chair, and its making me dizzy. "This is boring!" I complain.

"Yup," Percy replies. Suddenly, silent alarm is triggered.

"I spoke too soon," I mutter. The security camera shows an average looking guy.

"One of Thanos' minions?" Percy guesses.

"Probably," Daisy concludes.

"Let's get him," Drax grins.

"Whoa whoa whoa, we're not killing him OK?" Percy asks. That kid is a good leader for only being seventeen.

"Sure," Drax says uncertainly. We walk down to the hallway and meet the man.

"Hello," he says almost robotically. His eyes are icy blue, he's under mind control.

"Hi," Percy says energetically.

"Tomorrow at high noon, we will meet on the field of battle," the man says robotically. Suddenly, he crumples to the ground. Daisy runs over and checks his pulse.

"Dead," she determines.

"Well that message made a lot of sense," Percy says sarcastically.

"Yup, now all we have to do is find where the field of battle is," Scott also says sarcastically.

"Let's make a list of where the battle field could be," Daisy says trying to be helpful.

"Ok, place one is anywhere in the freaking world!" Percy exclaims.

"Percy's right," I says, "this battle field could be anywhere."

"Let's be logical, its probably somewhere in the city," Daisy sums up.

"Yeah right," Percy says turning towards the computer, "I'm going to type in New York City battle field."

"Isn't that a bit obvious?" Scott asks.

"So you have another idea mister wise guy?" Percy asks. When Scott doesn't reply he starts looking it up. "Got it, The Battle of Long Island during the Revolutionary War," Percy says.

"And where was that?" Scott asks.

"Long Island stupid," Percy says sarcastically.

"Guys, please break it up, we have a job to do," I sigh. I see Daisy giving me a nod of approval, I don't know if I can survive all night with this.

"So should we tell everybody?" Daisy asks.

"No, let them have their sleep, they'll need it," I say glumly.

"Should we get reinforcements to fight Thanos because I still have a few favors I can pull," Percy asks. He's probably just bored, he can't possible have any more people to bring in.

"No, but I know someone in the city who would like to help," I say.

"Who?" Drax asks. He was so quite I actually forgot he was there.

"Spiderman," I smirk.

"Oh no, not Parker," Percy groans.  (I'm going to have Peter Parker be Percy's age for the sake of the story.)

"You know him?" I ask.

"Peter Parker, yeah we went to middle school together," Percy says.

"Well would you like to do the honors of catching him?" I ask.

Percy smirks, "Totally," he says.

We leave Daisy and Drax on watch while the rest of us go catch ourselves a spider. We scour the city looking for the superhero, when Percy gets something. "Found him, corner of 5th Ave and Broadway," Percy whispers into the COMs.

"Can you take him or do you need our help?" Scott asks.

"Oh come on, I can totally take him," Percy jokes. I fly over to where he is just for extra support, and stay hidden in the clouds so he doesn't see me. Percy calmly walks up to Spiderman, and taps him on the shoulder. The kid jumps around to face the demigod surprised.

"You snuck up on me!" Spiderman exclaims.

"Well it's not that hard to do," Percy says sarcastically.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Spidey asks.

"Me? I'm just the messenger, the Avengers want you at their tower pronto," Percy says nonchalantly.

"Really?" Spidey asks getting excited.

"Yeah, they need your help," Percy says, "Just one thing."

"What?" Spidey asks.

Percy looks around and beacons Spiderman forward. When Spiderman walks up to Percy he quickly spins behind him and ties him up. "Sorry man, it's just precautions," Percy says to Spidey before shoving a sack over his head.

"Let's get Spidey here to the tower," Percy says. He swings the tied up hero over his shoulder and we go back to the tower. We throw Spidey into the holding cell next to Hope.

"Hey, what's the big deal?" Spidey asks when he gets his head out of the sack.

"Nothing Peter, just can't let you escape," Percy says.

"Ok how did you know my name?" Peter asks.

"Oh I don't know, science buddy," Percy says.

"Percy?" Peter asks in utter confusion, I see Percy's grin grow wider.

[