Explosions

Wade Wilson

I can't believe I'm back, and I'm narrating a chapter! This is the best day of my life! Even better than the day I discovered chimichangas, well maybe it's not that amazing, but it's still damn cool. Wait I can say damn right, it's not a bad swear word? Well since I'm still here I assume damn is fine, but I won't say it again just in case it's a one-time thing, or a three-time thing.

Anyways, back to the story. Iron Man was flying towards the mothership with the missile in tow. I leaped off the building and landed on the missile much to the surprise of Tony Stark.

"Hey, what are you doing on my missile?" Tony exclaims.

"I'm going to take your place, I'll survive the explosion while you won't, so why don't you just lend me some of your rocket boots and I'll carry the missile for you," I explain.

"Um, not to be rule but who are you and what are you doing on my missile?" Tony asks.

"I'm trying to help," I exclaim, "I just explained everything to you."

"Ok, so what if I give you my boots, how do I know, you won't let it drop on the city?" Tony asks.

"I'm the good guy here, ask Spidey, we're practically best friends," I say.

"Peter, do you know a guy in a red spandex suit," Tony asks probably into his COMs. Spidey replies as Tony nods. "And can I trust him?" He asks.

Finally, he looks up. "Peter said I can trust you," he says with a sigh, "J.A.R.V.I.S. bring the Mark 4 boots and helmet out for our friend in the red spandex," Tony says.

After a few more exchanges between Tony and J.A.R.V.I.S., a pair of rocket boots and a helmet fly over to us. I put them on and take over holding the missile for Tony. "Ok," Tony says, "Make sure you hit the mothership in the center."

"Ok course Tony," I say before zooming off.

"Sir, it would be most helpful if you adjusted your angle 5 degrees to the right," a voice echoes in the helmet.

"Who are you?" I ask confused.

"I am J.A.R.V.I.S. an AI created by Tony Stark, I'm here to assist you, in your flight," the voice says.

"Ok, well don't call me sir, that's way too formal for me. You should call me Deadpool," I reply.

"Ok sir," the robot replies which of course causes me to sigh loudly like a teenage girl. "Sir, if you want to live, please throw the missile now if you want to survive," J.A.R.V.I.S. states.

"I'll survive any way, I have regenerative powers," I remark.

"Well if you throw it now you'll survive and it will only hurt a little," J.A.R.V.I.S. replies.

"Ok ok, I'll do it...right now!" I exclaim as I throw the missile into the mothership. It hits the ship and explodes into a beautiful explosion, unfortunately the shockwave of the explosion knocks me back into a building and I blackout.

When I come to Spidey is standing over me looking worried, "Are you ok? I thought you died!" he exclaims.

"It's extremely hard to kill me, I really can't be killed," I reply.

"Actually you can, I've figured out at least three ways you can be killed," Spidey remarks.

"You smarty pants! You're so annoying sometimes you know," I reply sarcastically.

"I know," Spidey grins.

"Wait? Weren't we in the middle of a battle? What happened?" I ask looking around.

"We won, you saved us. It was just like the Phantom Menace, once you hit the mothership everything else just shut down and died," Spidey exclaims, "You're a hero!"

"I'm a hero, but I don't want to be a hero. I like be I'm me!" I exclaim.

"You sarcastic, arrogant, jerk!" Spidey jokes.

"I like to think of myself as charming, witty, and handsome," I reply.

"Ok, that's it! I'm leaving you!" Spidey exclaims before walking away.

"Wait!" I exclaim before getting up and following him through the city. I finally catch up to him right as we meet up with everyone else.

"See, you can totally trust me Mr. Stark!" I exclaim.

"I wouldn't say totally." Spidey remarks.

"Hey, I heard that!" I exclaim, "So, where is everybody?"

"Oh, the demigods and magicians left as well as the Norse people, and they made up a majority of our fighters. All that's left now are the Avengers, Guardians, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., other superheroes, and the Heroes of Olympus," Percy says.

I love the book series about that guy! I always thought he was cute, but now that I see he's really he's even cuter in real life. However, I know how much he loved Annabeth, so I defiantly won't interfere.

"Oh," I reply.

"Ok everyone, let's regroup back at the Avenger's Tower. We need to decide what to do next," Captain America directs.

"Anything you say Captain," I say snapping into a salute.

"Who are you?" the Captain asks.

"Me? I'm your biggest fan, Deadpool! You were my childhood hero!" I exclaim throwing my hands out wide.

"Ok, well let's regroup back at the tower," Captain says.

"Well I'd love to hang out with all of you, but I have to go!" I exclaim before running around the corner and jumping into the swirling purple vortex that the author made. I sadly have to return to the x-verse now.