Demigods At Lunch

Percy Jackson

I walk out of the Stark Tower happy with myself.  I managed to piss off almost all the Avengers.  I stop in an ally way and do a loud taxi cab whistle.  A dark shape swoops down and lands next to me.

“What’s up boss?  Did you bring me some doughnuts?” Blackjack asks.

“No I didn’t bring you any doughnut, and stop calling me boss,” I tell him.

“So where to then?” he asks.

“Take me to Camp buddy,” I tell him as we fly away.

When we get to Camp I run and collect Piper and Jason from Cabin One, Leo and Calypso from Bunker Nine, and Nico from Cabin Thirteen.  Then we go through the portal the gods made between Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupitar, and grab Hazel and Frank.  We then borrow the camp van and drive back to the city.

We stop at Annabeth’s apartment, pick her up, then pick Rachel up, and drive to the Stark Tower.  “Ok guys remember, we’re friends that met at a summer camp for troubled kids.  No demigod stuff, no freak storms, no shape shifting, and defiantly no randomly catching on fire,” I announce.

“What about being smart, naturally good looking, and awesome?” Leo asks.

“Then you’ll get along great with Mr. Stark,” I answer.  “Ok, everyone got the rules, oh and Hazel if anything strange happens can you cover it with the Mist.”

“Yes sir,” everyone choruses as we arrive.  We step out of the van and troop over to the elevator.  On the Avengers Floor the team was waiting.

“Hey guys these are my friends,” I say gesturing to the seven.

“Hello, I’m Annabeth’s Chase.  I love the architecture Mr. Stark, and Dr. Banner isn’t here but I love his work,” Annabeth’s gushes as Tony gets a confident smirk on his face.

“Sup people I’m Leo Mc Shizzle Valdez, Bad Boy Supreme,” He stops there with a glare from Piper, then looks at Tony, “You’re Iron Man right?  Well I have tons of ideas for your suits,” he says pulling blueprints out of his tool belt.

“Hi, I’m Piper McLean,” Piper says.

“McLean, as in the actor Tristen McLean?” James asks.

“Yeah,” Piper answers quietly.

“Well I’m Jason Grace,” Jason says interrupting the silence.

“Hi, I’m Frank Zhang, and I love your archery skills Hawkeye!” Frank says.  Then the two start talking about archery.

“I’m Hazel Levesque, my step-brother Nico Di Angelo and I both are huge fans if you Captain America,” Hazel says gesturing to Nico who is hiding in the shadows.

“And I’m Rachel Elizabeth Dare, but you can call me R.E.D.,” Rachel says.

“Dare, as in Dare Enterprises,” Tony asks.

“Yeah, I remember seeing you at the conference meetings I was dragged to.  You never seemed like you wanted to be there either,” Rachel rants.

“Yep, never liked those,” Tony says.

“So, now that everyone has introduced themselves, what’s for lunch?” I ask as Annabeth punches me in the arm and glares at me.

“Well what do you want?” Tony asks.

“Pizza!” Jason, Leo, and I shout.

“I’m a vegetarian, so order some without meat!” Piper shouts as Tony picks up the phone.

“I’m lactose intolerance!” Frank yells.

“No fish, I hate eating fish!” Percy shouts.

“Ok, F.R.I.D.A.Y. can you order four meat lovers pizza, Piper glares at him, and three vegetarian pizzas,” Tony asks

“Right away sir,” the Irish AI replies.

“So, how’d you guys meet?” Natasha asks after everyone settles down.

“Well we all go to this summer camp for troubled kids.  Annabeth, Rachel, and I became friends.  Then Jason, Piper, and Leo came last year and bonded.  Hazel, Frank, and Nico all came last year too as friends.  Then we all got out in the same group when we traveled to Italy and Greece.  You really bond when you have to be on a boat with nine people for three months,” I explain.

“So you guys sailed alone across the Atlantic,” Steve asks confused.

“No, we had a chaperone, Coach Gleason Hedge.  Who’s Piper’s dad’s assistant’s husband,” I say.

“Oh,” Sam says obviously confused.  Then the door bell rings.

“Sir, the pizza's here,” F.R.I.D.A.Y. announces.

“Send him up,” Tony replies.  Soon the pizza guy comes up looking like he’s about to faint. 

“OMG it’s the Avengers!” he shouts.  Tony pays for the pizza, then basically shoves the guy into the elevator, for him to leave.

“Lets eat!” Leo yells and dives for a pizza box.

A few minutes later all the pizza is gone.  “Wow!  You guys are a lot like more than Steve,” Clint fake gasps.

“Well, we all have a big metabolism, except R.E.D.,” Annabeth explains.

“So Leo, can you show me those blueprints you have,” Tony asks nervously.

“Sure thing Tin Can Man,” Leo replies pulling out the blueprints.

“Wow, these are amazing!” Tony exclaims, “How’d you think of this, its genius!”

“Well I had some help,” Leo says as they walk into the corner of the room to continue talking tech stuff.  Frank and Clint went to talk about archery in the training room.  Piper and Annabeth nervously talked to Natasha about weapons.

Soon it was time to go.  The demigods and the oracle walked out and said good bye.  Annabeth got in the van last after kissing me bye.  “I’ll miss you Seaweed Brain.”

“Me too Wise Girl.  Bye see you soon!” I shout as they drive away .

A/N I was thinking of writing a Harry Potter/Percy Jackson Crossover when I finish this book.  Should Percy be Harry's cousin, Voldemort's grandson, or the new DADA teacher?  Please comment.