Chapter Three- Buried Demons

This chapter is dedicated to Livetolove90030, please check out her story Well That Was Unexpected, it's really good. If you would like me to read your story message me or leave a comment, Kay??? Ready, Set, Read!!!!!         

                  It’s eerily quiet as I make my way down the road. Seeing as it’s September and we live by the coast it’s a bit chilly out. I know other people would be scared in my position, alone at 5 a.m., walking in the dark. You might question what I am doing. See, I refuse to be told what to do and if it takes me waking up at 4 in the morning to make my way to school at 5 just to avoid a group of jerks then so be it.

                I still can’t believe all I had to go through to get here. I made my way out of my house thru the back door. Why the backdoor? I don’t underestimate the guys, for all I know they could have someone watching me. So, I jumped the fence to the neighbor’s backyard and made my way to that street. Lucky for me I’ve strolled around here quite a lot so I know my way around the area. I’m so tired as I make my way to school, but anything to show the six devils that I’m not one to obey orders. Luckily, my parents aren’t light sleepers so I was able to sneak out, not like they’d question it if I got caught. I’m known for doing impulsive things.

                I finally arrive to the two story building where torture is practiced on the youth population from Monday to Friday. I walk up to the doors and try to open them and to my luck they are open. This school should really upgrade in security. I mean I know it’s a small town and it’s ‘safe’ but still. Anyways, I make my way to my locker and get my things ready, surprised that I can see in the dark, but the window allows the moonlight to illuminate the inside and with my small flashlight I can make it through.

                I walk up to the window and sit down, glad that I can sit on it with room to stretch and relax while looking out at the beautiful beginning of dawn. I place my jacket on top of me for warmth and succumb to a deep slumber.

“Can we wake her up?” is that Ashton I hear? Why would he be at the top of the Eiffel Tower with me? This is supposed to be a dream not a nightmare.

“Here this should do,” I don’t know what Asher meant that is until I woke up with a jolt with cold water on my face.  “Oh good, you’re awake.”

“Yes, thank you for that,” I tell him with a tight voice. I’m going to get you back for that Asher.

“Good now that you’re awake, can you tell us why you can’t follow a simple order,” Aiden questions.

“See, funny thing actually, I’m not a dog that’s going to sit when you say ‘stay’. I do what I want and I want my freedom,” I tell him. I don’t know why the guys now look amused but I don’t think I like it.

“Well,” Adrian drawls out, “funny thing is you’re with us now so you kind of have to ride with us,” he finishes.

“No, you’ve guys had girlfriends before and none of them were ever considered part of your elite group. I’m not even a girlfriend or friend your leader just has a little crush he needs to get over,” I say.

“See I completely agree with you, but for some reason the guys find you entertaining and they really like you and think they have to protect you,” Asher answers.

“Aw, isn’t that cute, now cut it out,” I direct it to all of them.

“Aw, isn’t that cute she thinks she can just get rid of us,” Ashton mocks.