Chapter 9- Hit and Run

London’s POV:

                I was stirred awake by the light streaming in from the window. When I opened my eyes I was faced with a white v-neck? Oh, yeah I slept with Aiden yesterday as in literally ‘slept’. I tried to roll away to go to the bathroom and get ready for today but Aiden ‘the goliath’ had a death grip on me. I managed to get out of his grip and when he was about to wake up I placed the pillow in his arms and he peacefully went under again. I smiled such an inviting sight. I hurried to the bathroom that was inside the room to hurry back to Aiden. I wanted to surprise him.

                I took a shower grateful that when the girls had managed to escape Asher gave them a chance to pack some clothes. They left some for me in the room last night. I got dressed and brushed my hair letting it cascade down my shoulders. I brushed my teeth with the extra toothbrushes Asher keeps and went back out to the room. Aiden was still asleep, so I went down to the kitchen. I wanted to wake him and give him a surprise. Once I got what I needed I went back up as quietly as I could. Don’t want to wake anybody up we’ve all had a rough couple of days. I make my way inside the room and carefully remove the covers from Aiden. Here we go, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…….

                “What the fuck?!” Aiden screams as he jumps about three feet in the air by now I’m rolling on the floor with laughter. Gosh, apparently Aiden doesn’t like it when you put ice down his pants to wake him up. “You think this is funny?” he asks as he stalks towards me when he noticed I was laughing my ass off. I should’ve tried to run away but I was too weak with laughter. Next thing I know I’m lying underneath Aiden. “You shouldn’t have done that little London,” he says looking straight into my eyes with a mischievous glint.

                “Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it?” I ask captured by his alluring gaze.

                “I think you should give me a kiss as payback,” the cocky bastard suggests.

                “Alright,” I agree. His eyes widen in shock but he slowly begins to lean in when our lips are mere centimeters away I knee him. He immediately rolls off me just as I stand up Asher bursts through the door.

                “Hey, I was coming to check if Aiden’s still breathing? What happened?” he asks once he takes notice of his friend on the floor.

                “Nothing, we were just playing around,” I say sweetly.

                “Yeah, we were just messing around,” Aiden agrees.    

                “Well, I’m going to go get Avery so we can leave. You didn’t rape my friend did you?” I ask as I recall per Aiden’s request for me to stay with him Asher had to crash with Avery. He was reluctant at first but that was for show I bet that on the inside he was screaming like a little girl.

                “What, you guys are leaving?” they ask in unison, creepy.

                “Yes, we’ve been gone for four days I think is time for us to depart,” I explain. It was Tuesday when all of this happened it’s already Saturday. I had to get away from all these idiots because I heard that idiocy was contagious.

                “Wait is Avery’s mom back yet?” Asher ‘the imposer’ asks.

                “She’s coming back tonight and we’re going to go get the place ready,” I explain. Ha, you can’t keep us here suckers! But of course I did not voice that thought. Asher was analyzing me very closely so I wiped all emotion from my face. “May I leave without you burning me to ash with your eyes?” I ask incredulously. I go find Avery and find her talking with the other girls in the living room. Wow, I haven’t seen the girls like in two days.