Chapter 25- Blades, Guns, and Impulsive Tumbles

London’s POV:

                I enter the wearing out warehouse that seems to be on the brink of caving in. I look around as I carefully step in, I have to be alert. My head snaps to the side as the sound of clapping fills my ears. And there he is, it’s been almost ten years but he’s still young in age, though it seems like life has taken a toll on his perverted soul.

                “I didn’t think you would come, London,” he smiles victoriously.

                “Well I couldn’t let you hurt anybody else now could I?”

                “Ah, that same heroic attitude just like your sister, that’s what, cost her, her life,” he sneers.

                “You bastard, you caused her life to come to a horrific end,” he just shrugs in response. He feels no remorse. Laughter from behind me causes me to turn on my heel. I shake my head and smile ruefully, I should’ve known.

                “You don’t seem surprised,” she sneers.

                “Now, why would I be? There was always that part in the back of my mind that alerted me to you,” I respond. “How could you?”

                “Let’s just say there was a large amount of money on the line,” she smiles.

                “You sided with a killer for money. Have you no respect or morals?” I hiss. I grab one of the blades in my hands tightly.

                “Now, now London calm down,” Shane steps closer, I hear him step closer. I turn abruptly and flick the blade towards him, it merely grazes his shoulder but enough to draw blood.

                “I should’ve known you wouldn’t go down without a fight,” he sneers. I hear the click of heel on pavement and flick the other blade towards the rat. It creates a small gash on her head.

                “Ugh, you never make things easy do you? You always have to put up a fight,” the malicious intent clear in her brown eyes. Eyes I no longer recognize.

                “It’s in my blood,” I shrug. I back away until they’re both in my view and discreetly take out the gun.

                “You should just stop fighting, you’ll die anyways,” Shane taunts.

                “That may be so, but we’ll all go down together,” I point my gun out towards them. They don’t even seem surprised.

                “Well, I guess we’ll just make your death extra painful,” she sneers as she steps closer. Shane approaches me from behind but I elbow him in the ribs. I bang her head with the gun as she steps too close for comfort. She falls to the ground merely holding her head.

                “Bitch,” she hisses.

                “I’ve also got that in my blood,” I smile sweetly. I feel a harsh grip on my arm, Shane turns me around and I take the opportunity to knee him in his manhood, or lack of.

                “We’ll just keep coming after them, just give up,” she advises as she stands.

                “No, you won’t because it all ends here tonight. Right now, you’ve only got each other and you won’t get the opportunity to drag anyone else down with you,” I counter. “You were one of the only people that new I had inherited my grandfather’s fortune, not even my boyfriend knows,” I continue.

                “Ah yes, that idiotic little boy that’s watched over you, the one that’s probably going crazy right now, wondering where his love is,” she distracts me enough for Shane to grab a hold of the gun. I back away and remove the other one. I turn to Shane while keeping an eye on the bitch.

                “She’s just using you,” I try to reason.

                “We both want the same thing, your blood. Ever since you were a child I was drawn to you, your blood called me,” he’s insane or he thinks he’s a vampire. “You should’ve died a long time ago but your sister stopped me,” he finishes.

                “You never cared about me did you?” I take her in now, her tall posture. The brown hair that falls by her shoulders, those treacherous eyes. 

                “No, honestly, you were nothing but a pest in my life. You and all your problems,” she smiles. The evil bitch.

                “That’s who you decided to side with?” I turn to Shane who merely shrugs. They gang up on me once again and it’s a full on battle then. Shots are fired but not one of them lodges into anybody. I had been fighting with Shane. Each one of us throwing punches when I see what she’s doing from the corner of my eye.  She’s dousing the place with gasoline and holds a matchbox in her hand. I grab the gun and clock Shane on the head. I disentangle myself from him and head to the door, blocking it once I exit. I get in my car, ready to make a run for it. I failed to notice the back entrance where they make their way out. They begin to tail me as I pull out of the warehouse. I take one last glance in the rearview mirror just in time to see I go up in flames.

                I begin to speed in no particular direction and they follow me with just as much velocity. We’re already outside of town. All I see now are trees by the lonesome road. I have a bad feeling now, and my heart is pounding like crazy. Through the mirror I see their faces as the light hits their windshield. They’re fuming, for sure they thought I’d die in that fire. I press the accelerator trying to outrun them. It’s like the skies sense the tense mood as they break out into a raging storm, pelting the windshields with harsh raindrops.

                In a moment I glance back, turning my head a bit. It was in that compulsive moment that I miss the dead end that was ahead. They were so busy trailing behind me they miss it as well, because their car tumbling alongside mine down the cliff is the last thing I see. Hopefully, it all ends here is my last thought as I give into the darkness.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, one of the last awaited chapters!!!!! Please vote and tell me what you think;P We're so close to the end. I'm so sad but like I said a sequel is on its way!!!!!! Pic on the side of London