Chapter 12- Home Sweet Home

Aiden’s POV:

                I can’t believe the girls actually thought that they’d get away from us, it may have taken a while but here we are in their hotel room getting their stuff ready to board the private jet that will take us back home. We almost gave up finding them since none of our people got any tips from anywhere but Adrian had the genius idea of searching London’s room once again since he hadn’t been there and he’s very observant. Turns out all the pictures and posters around the room were all from Paris. We sent a couple of guys to search and we indeed found them under different names. I feel a smile slip onto my face as I take a look at London’s sleeping face. We kind of had to drug them again in the van since she did try to jump out. I feel bad for Asher. Since I was driving he had the unfortunate luck of performing the task. Let’s just say he has a huge bite mark on his arm courtesy of London and a bump on his head from when Avery head butted him.

                The other guys are waiting for us back home since they had to restrain the other girls from keeping us there. They’ve all been hanging around lately but who knows maybe some romance will blossom. Wow, I’m so happy that they’ll finally have them back home but there’s a nagging voice in the back of my head that tells me London will make me regret this, oh well. What we really need to do now is board them on the plane before they wake up again because then everything will be harder and I already told that Jean-Luc guy his services were no longer required. He tried to put up a fight but once Asher’s fist met his face he was cool with the arrangement.

London’s POV:

                Ugh, black spots dance in my vision before everything comes into focus. Why are we in a limo? Wait, what happened? Hum, we were having a last rendezvous in Paris before we took off to Greece. I remember a black van following us, a chase and getting dragged into a black van. Who abducted us? I remember the bastard smirking and….Aiden and Asher. 

                “Aiden!” I scream and I feel him jump from my right, was he holding me while I was knocked out, creep?

                “Hey London, how about you go back to sleep?” he suggests. Oh yes, how about I go back to sleep per the request of my kidnapper?

                “Aiden, take us back to the hotel,” I request as Avery begins to wake up.

                “No, we’re on our way to the jet and back home,” he states. Help me god, so that I don’t harm his pretty face and he’ll have to land at a hospital. Breathe in, breath out, I repeat to calm myself.

                “Okay, you asked for this,” I say as I begin to make my way to the door to jump out of the vehicle. Some minor injuries are better than being dragged back home. I’m a step away from sweet, sweet freedom when I feel a sudden pain in the back of my head before I once again succumb to darkness. Seriously, why do I keep getting knocked out? That was my last thought.

Aiden’s POV:

                I feel the painful sting as Avery backhands me, why did we not tie them up again?

                “What the hell Aiden?” she barks and I can tell she is very much pissed.

                “Well, what was I supposed to do? She was about to jump out she would’ve hurt herself!” I exclaim on the defensive.