Chapter 16- Best Night Ever

London’s POV:

                “Seriously, we’re gone for a couple of minutes and you guys have not only wrecked the school but cause bodily injury to yourselves and others,” Avery continues to rant which I’m surprised I can even hear ‘cause the jock I landed on keeps grunting in pain and won’t shut up. Getting ready to explain I begin to stand up from whiny jock over here but soon stop when we hear an ear piercing scream. It was more like a girly shriek. I look down noticing it came from whiny jock.

                “Dude can you stop screaming and whining, I’m getting up already,” I tell him but I notice he’s very red and is that a tear coming from his eye. Aw.

                “Your foot,” he whizzes. I look to where he’s pointing and notice my thick heeled boot is stepping right on his manhood. Ooops.

                “Sorry,” I smile sheepishly.

                “Could you remove it?” he struggles, is he in that much pain?

                “Oh, my bad,” I immediately remove my foot. I then head towards the shattered window where Avery and Asher stand with disapproving looks. Well Avery looks disapproving. Asher looks amused trying to be serious.

                “What happened?” Avery sighs while crossing her arms across her chest.

                “It wasn’t our fault, they,” I stop and point to the group of jocks, “Started it.”

                “Really?” she asks skeptically. Is it so hard to believe me?

                “I’m honestly telling you the truth,” I say frustrated. I then turn to look at the group of teens scattered on the grass like those body outlines on a crime scene and head over to help. My friends, to help my friends. Katya is sprawled on top of some blonde dude who seems knocked unconscious while Ruby lays face down with another one in a chokehold. Naomi lays on top of Athen who lays on top of the enemy, how that happened puzzles me. Destiny, oh my, Destiny is still punching one of the jocks, is he even breathing? With a sigh I decide to go help.

                “Destiny, come on,” I breathe.

                “No, he deserves this,” she struggles with every punch.

                “No, I mean come on you gotta hit the right spot and knock him out,” with that I crouch down and poof, lights out for Mr. Jock.

                “Thanks,” she smiles as she stands up dusting her hands and high fiving me, I’ve got to say I’m proud. We then proceed to remove Katya and the other girls from their victims. Once done we head over to help the guys, our guys.

                “Aiden what did you do?” I ask as my eyes widen as they take in jock number one in beaten to a pulp with his face swollen.

                “Don’t worry about him I already called an ambulance for this one,” Asher says as he approaches us. Seconds later, two paramedics show up indeed and take him on a stretcher. Ooh, will he be okay? Nah, he’ll be fine, I reassure myself. I was going to help Aiden up but no need, he gets up himself. Actually, he’s not even hurt just a small bruise on his cheekbone. He does have some nice cheekbones. I smile when he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

                “Looks like we won,” Ashton screams as we are all standing and the remaining jocks can’t even get up from their spot. Hell yeah, we won. We all cheer along with him in victory.