Chapter 6- Caught and Trapped

London’s POV:

                After being forced to sit for Ruby and Katya, they finally let me see myself after ‘making me over’. I’ve got to say they’re not bad. I don’t look like a hooker and the make-up is very light so it still looks somewhat natural. It goes very well with the outfit I finally decided on which consists of a ruffled black skirt over some black leggings with a lavender shirt topped with a leather jacket. These girls have got this place stocked up with rocking clothes. I don’t even know why we went to the mall.

                “I love it,” I say after taking myself in. I’m rocking the badass look with some high top combat boots, I seriously love it. I turn to look at the rest of the group, Avery’s wearing some dark wash jeans with a cute off the shoulder top and her hair’s down as well as mine. Katya is wearing a trendy royal blue dress with some black heels and definitely party-able. Ruby’s wearing a light pink dress that flares down to her knees, it’s very pretty. Destiny’s wearing a one shoulder black dress with black heels and Naomi’s wearing a mauve knee length dress with a leather jacket and black heels, trendy and badass. “I have to say this city better be careful or it’ll catch fire ‘cause we are hot!”

                They all laugh in response and we just talk amongst ourselves and drink from the fully stocked bar on the boat. So, we can get drunk and we don’t even need fake ids, the perks of being rich. After a couple more drinks of vodka I think I might be drunk. When we finally dock I’m completely drunk and ready to party.

                “We’re fucking this city over tonight!” I scream at the top of my lungs to the open space before me. The sky is already dark and that means we’re about to rock this night. Katya had already had a car sent over to be waiting so we didn’t have to call for service and since she’s the designated driver she hasn’t drunk. No need to make stupid mistakes as to risk somebody else’s life. As we’re driving I notice something extremely weird while I know that I’m drunk I happen to be one of those drunks that notice their surroundings. This is how I noticed some poor sucker was trying to screw us over. “Pull over!”

                “What? Why?” Katya asks concerned.

                “I’m just trying to confirm something,” I clarify. She does as told and so this the bitch following us. I get out of the car.

                “Where are you going?” Katya whisper yells.

                “Don’t worry keep the car running and ready to peel out,” with that I make my way to the suspect. He rolls down his window.

                “Are you okay?” I’m guessing he’s attempting to disguise his true intentions.

                “No, my friend’s in the car and she’s having some sort of attack, can you help us?”

                “Uhm, sure,” he says uncertainly and gets out of the car. I take that as my opportunity to attack him from behind. I grab him in a headlock and spin him then I punch him in the jaw and just to secure my safety in his ‘huevos’ as well.  When he’s on the ground I take his keys from his hands and run to our car.

                “Go! Go!” I scream not knowing if he has a spare.

                “Why did you do that?” Katya asks looking back at the figure lying helplessly on the ground.

                “That bastard was following us, dude I just saved our lives,” I tell her and with that we continue to drive in silence. The other girls drunk enough they didn’t notice anything and continue talking amongst themselves. Sheesh, if I hadn’t been here they would’ve been murdered.