Chapter 17- Secrets, Secrets, and Hidden Kisses

Asher’s POV:

                I’m laying here on my bed looking up at the ceiling waiting for Aiden to get home from his date with London. Late means good right? I can’t wait for my date with Avery and every time I think of Avery I go back to that Wednesday, every time I think about it I smirk. We have to pretend like nothing happened but knowing London she’s probably interrogating Aiden right now. Does Avery like me?

                I was walking down the hallway after getting kicked out of history class because of one innocent little remark of the teacher’s love life or lack of. I was walking down the hallway when I stop suddenly because there, standing ten feet away from me was Avery but she wasn’t alone. She was getting pretty cozy with some kid and I swear it’s like she does this on purpose. I ducked behind one of the trashcans, okay Asher calm down maybe the geek’s just her friend. I stood there waiting for their little dialog to end and I swear it’s like they’re catching up on life. Finally, I can faintly hear them saying their goodbyes and I swear I almost beat the dude up. He. Hugged. Her.Then Avery gets mad at me when someone ends up hurt but whose fault is it, hers. As she begins to make her way down the hall and I immediately rush inside the empty closet behind me. Once she walks by I pull her in there with me.

                After minutes of useless interrogation we had quite the conversation. Oh damn, I can still remember not that anyone will find out. Avery made it very clear what would happen if I told anyone what really happened on Wednesday, my new favorite day.

London’s POV:

                I should’ve known that when every time in movies everything starts to go good then, bam, something happens well it happens in real life too. It’s been a week since my date with Aiden and things have going really good as the girlfriend of Aiden Sanders. Oh, the bastard can be so sweet. The weekend passed and we spent it together, well I kept trying to get away from him and he just kept following me around but it was sweet. Then, when we went to school on Monday it had been raining and the idiot did the stupidest cutest thing ever, he threw his jacket over a puddle no matter how many time we screamed at him not to do it he ignored us saying ‘I’m being a gentleman damn it,’ the gentleman failed to notice I was wearing boots and was unaffected by the rain. Let’s just say I’m buying him a new leather jacket.

                Right now I’m hiding in the library in a secluded corner not that the guys will dare step foot in a library something about ruining their reputations. Anyways I needed sometime to myself. Avery’s been a little distant but I think that’s because she knows I will figure out what happened on Wednesday. I almost broke Asher down yesterday but she came in and did this thing with her eyes that all of us girls do to get what we want and he shut up and went to buy her ice cream. She’s such a lucky bitch, I sent Aiden to buy me ice cream but by the time he came home he had eaten it at least her ice cream made it back. So now I’m here sitting in the library devising plans to make sure Avery’s away long enough for the girls and I to break Asher down. Then, I discovered that we all hide secrets in life and one of those pretty little liars is in the library right now. I knew something was going on with Naomi I just didn’t know it would be this good. So smiling I made my way close enough to hear her conversation.

                “So, you never called me,” I never knew Athen could look so nervous he’s usually so composed.

                “I told you it was a mistake and not to call me yet hear you are bothering me again,” she seems really frustrated and I know how she feels but I also know that sooner or later she will succumb to Athen. These guys do get what they want.