Chapter 15- Lunch with a Bang

• Dedicated to ToAllOfYouMyLovelies

London’s POV:

                “Harder!”

                “Hold on.”

                “Faster!”

                “I’m trying!”

                “Come on!”

                “I’m suddenly not in the mood to do this,” I tell Aiden.

                “No, come on,” he whines.

                “No, you’re not even complying with my wishes,” I point out.

                “Please, we only have a couple of minutes,” he retorts.

                “Fine, but the moment you get on my nerves I’m out,” I agree.

                “But you’re the one who wanted to do this,” he remarks.

                “Because you wouldn’t stop whining,” I counter.

                “I was just asking when would be a good day for our date and you shoved me in here, so this is your fault,” I can’t believe he’s trying to blame me for this.

                “I get that you were getting details for our date Aiden, what I don’t get is why you had to do it while I was in the girls’ restroom,” I exclaim. Yes, I was in the restroom inside the stall when Aiden barges in like ‘king of the fools’ not only in the girl’s restroom but in the stall I was in. that is how we ended up in our predicament, with his foot shoved down the toilet and me reluctantly trying to get it out.

                “Do you forget I’m with The Venomous Six, I’m supposed to do bad things,” he tries to look intimidating but dude you’re stuck in a toilet in the girl’s restroom. Yes, it’s Wednesday and we returned to school on Monday not that I’m happy about it.

                “Well, you can go on with your bad ass on your date solo,” I try for the hundredth time to get myself out if this date. Okay, so I am a bit excited about this date because I think I’m beginning to like Aiden though he still annoys me to no end, but who wants a perfect relationship. Whoa London, relationship? I’ve got to stop thinking like that.

                “Nope, you can’t get out of it and I’ve decided it’ll be this Friday,” he informs.

                “Fine, let’s just get this over with,” I dismiss. Though that little giddy girl buried very, very deep inside of me is going crazy. With one last pull which might’ve been a little too hard as we both land outside the stall, Aiden on top of me and my back to the ground. I try to wiggle myself out of this very uncomfortable position to no avail. Once I stop I notice Aiden looking at me with a far off expression.

                “Uhm, Aiden?” I question stupidly but he ignores me and pushes my hair behind my ear. Is this supposed to be romantic? Really Aiden, on the girls’ restroom floor?

                “You’re beautiful,” he says with his blue eyes boring into mine as if trying to reach my soul.

                “That’s nice and all but I don’t want my first kiss to be on the floor of the school’s bathroom,” I snap him out of la la land. His dazed look is replaced by a puzzled one.