Chapter 21- Pressure and Pleasure

London’s POV:

                “Athen, are you good now?” Naomi pats his shoulder comfortingly.

                “Oh stop shaking, it’s not like it was really gory,” I roll my eyes at Athen.

                “They were slashing people with a hook,” he turns to scowl at me. I know what he’s doing. He just wants Naomi to be close to him.

                “Naomi, been to any parties lately?” I question in a sing-song voice. I nod towards Asher, as a signal to play with these idiots. I smirk when Naomi pales.

                “What?” she squeaks out.

                “You know, parties, where a lot of things can happen?” Asher comes to sit by me just as Naomi springs from her chair.

                “Nope, no parties here, I’m not really party-goer type of girl,” she denies quickly, a little too quickly.

                “Didn’t you go to that one party a couple of weeks ago?” Katya seems to be concentrating.

                “Party, nope, no, it was a massive study session, quiet study session, no booze whatsoever,” she shakes her head, her face is very flustered by now.

                “I don’t know, the quiet ones are always the wild ones,” Asher shrugs pensively, oh he’s good.

                “Don’t I know it,” Athen mumbles.

                “What was that Athen? Were you at that party as well?” I shift my gaze to him. He looks around nervously, we were all already gathered around the living room, now everybody’s attention’s on us.

                “Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you’ll save. Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave,” I sing, smiling widely. I feel Aiden snicker beside me.

                “What are you trying to do sweetheart?” he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

                “Me? I’m not doing anything,” I look up innocently at him. He buries his head in my hair and neck.

                “You know something and you’re using it against them,” he mumbles into my hair.

                “I wouldn’t do such a thing,” I reply. Meanwhile, in the background, things are starting to heat up.

                “London,” he says in a condescending tone.       

                “Aiden,” I mimic.

                “There was no party!” Naomi screams in frustration.

                “The truth will set you free,” Asher gets up, grinning widely.

                “There’s nothing to tell,” Naomi retorts while Athen’s just sitting there, squirming under everybody’s scrutiny.

                “Oh, dear brother, mind enlightening us,” Ashton smiles sweetly at his brother.

                “The-there’s nothing to say,” he stutters.