During the Interview

Alright, guys, I'm still writing the next chapter. School started on Monday and I haven't had much time to write. BUT, I will try to finish another chapter on Saturday which will be posted by night time of that day.  I'm really updating relatively fast (I've got a story on FF.net that I haven't updated in like 6 months) with this. Also, thanks to my iPod being an ass and me writing these chapters at like 1 am, I just noticed several mistakes in the first chapters. I will try to fix them as soon as possible. 

Anyways, here's the thingy:

*During the Interview, Starish and Haruka walked in and incorporated to the crowd*

Interviewers: ...Iskri Ari! 

*You walk in*

STARISH: *Gasp*

Ren: It's her...

Tokiya: *mutters* Wait, I know that name...

Haruka: Could... could it be?

Ittoki: *Wide-eyed* It can't be...

Natsuki: *whisper-shouts* It's (y/n)! 

Syo: *stands up to see you better* I can't believe it.

You: There are some Japanese and Korean that come to my mind right now: I wrote many of Hayato's songs...

STARISH and Haruka: *gasp and look at Tokiya* 

Syo: You have worked with her?!

Tokiya: (Y-y/n)...? *watery eyes*

Masato: Tokiya... Are you alright?

*Quartet Night walks in* 

Ren: Is... Is that Mikaze smiling?

Syo: No. No, it can't be.

Haruka: His eyes seem to shine when he sees her...

*They see the interaction between Camus, Ranmaru and you*

Cecil: We can now know why they didn't want us to fall for her...

Ren: Yes, we do.

Everyone else: Huh?

*Hiroyi asks the question*

STARISH and Haruka: *gasp*

Camus: ...I think any of us in the band would love to date such a lovely lady as (Y/n)...

Cecil: Is he really...?

Ai: I believe we're already more than friends.

Syo: *faints* (honestly, he's such a drama king)

*The interview ends and everyone but STARISH & Haruka leave the stage so the concert/presentation can be prepared*

Natsuki: Syo-chan, can you believe that?! (Y/n) is Iskri Ari! *notices he fainted* Syo? *shakes him*

Tokiya: I... I need a moment. *Walks towards the bathroom*

Haruka: Should we-?

Masato: No, he needs some time alone.

Ren: *takes a deep breath* So... it seems we all knew her after all, then.

Ittoki: *still astonished* Yeah... It's so weird to know she's our age...

Masato: My thoughts exactly. It's even weirder to know she's worked with our senpais... *shakes head in amazement* She's even more experienced than them!

Natsuki: *leaves Syo and says with a smile* I'm so eager to work with her!

Ren: *nods* Me too. What about you, little lamb?

Haruka: *smiles* Yes. I really want to thank her for Hayato's songs. 

So... did you like it? I'm posting the new chapter soon. School is just really demanding (I stay there from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, so yeah) .

Btw, would you like me to include Heavens in this story?

Have a nice day/night/afternoon/whatever!