First arrangements

After taking a nice, short bath and dressing up, you walked out of your room.
"Wow, that was fast!" Said Pretty Boy.
Wow, I need to learn your name! You said in your head with the same tone. You didn't want to be mean, you just didn't know his name.
"Yeah, I don't like taking that long. It could hurt the environment" you said with a smile.
Everyone was sitting around a small table that had the contract's papers scattered around. You stood behind a couch where the casanova, the green-eyed and the one with glasses were. Right in front of you, Hayato tried to avoid looking at you, or even acknowledging your presence.
That or he's asleep, you thought. He's always overworking himself.
You decided that would be a problem for later and spoke up.
"So, have you taken a look at the contract? What do you think?"
"Well, we like it, but..." Said the Casanova.
You waited for the rest of the sentence. Never came.
"Alright...? But?"
They looked at each other.
"Well... We don't know wether you're gong to be able to do it in such a short amount of time."
You sighed. "I know. It'll be hard. Not only for me, but for you. But I already agreed to it. You, on the other hand, have not. If you don't think you can do it, you can just tell me. Think of it. That's why I wanted you to see my work. To see if you could keep up my pace."
They stayed silent. Pretty boy decided to speak up.
"Is that a dare?" He tried looking dark and terrifying.
"Uh... No. Just a question, dear."
"Why do you call him dear?"
"Because I honestly don't know your names."
"You know mine." You recognized Hayato's voice. You turned to look at him.
"Yes, that I do." You looked at him with a sad smile. "How are you doing, Hayatoki?"
He looked up, apparently surprised. Did he forget the nickname you had put him?
"I don't go by Hayato anymore, Y/N." He got up, staring down to the floor. "I go by Tokiya now."
"Oh... I liked Hayato though..."
"He will stay buried in my past..." He started walking to the door. "With you."
You closed your eyes, sighing heavily.
"Buried in your past, huh?" You muttered darkly.
"Yes. I can work with you. But it won't be the same. It'll never be."  You heard as left the room.
Sighing, you replayed his words in your mind. You remembered when you had written that song, just before you stopped being Hayato's songwriter.

Leave me buried in your past
Leave my memories behind
Cause wherever I go, sweetheart
I will tell you goodbye

You didn't want him to come after you, so you left him that song and left, never explaining your motives. But he tried coming after you, never losing his faith. Until that day, he found you in America and ran across the street for you.
And a car hit him.
After you made sure he was safe in the hospital you left again.
You never saw Hayato again, though you had heard he had stopped being such a good idol after the incident. Then you discovered he had joined a group. Joy wasn't enough to describe your feelings.
But did he ever let you go?
You sighed and decided to take one problem at a time.
"Anyways, guys, are you ready to sign?"

Yay! So I'm in process of writing next chapter! ^.^ I didn't want to leave it like this, but I'd rather give you small chapters throughout today and tomorrow than giving you a big chapter tomorrow night (which I won't be able to do because I'll be at a party). So have a beautiful day/night/evening!