Meeting new and old friends

This was all written in one night. That was exhausting. Anyways, I really wanted to continue as soon as I could with this story since you seemed to really like the last chapter and I wanted to give you this loooong chapter since we're just getting to my favorite part! Yay!

The red-haired boy, Ittoki, blushed.

"Uh-oh, if you want to."

You giggled. He was just cute. "Or maybe you'd prefer something that combined your first and last name: Ottoki" His eyes seemed to sparkle when you said that. It fitted him, somehow.

"Y-yeah, I like that better." He gave you a thumbs up. You suddenly noticed they were all standing in front of you awkwardly.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I have kept you all standing until now! I don't have enough chairs for all, but maybe you can grab some pillows or sit on my bed if you'd like." You pointed to the bed and the other chair that was besides your desk. Tokiya remained standing far away from you, while the rest of the boys sat themselves on your bed with their backs against the wall. The dark-skinned boy sat on the chair, right next to the bed, facing you. You pulled your chair closer to them, seeing as the desk you were sitting in front of was too far from the bed.

"Thanks" One of them said. You hummed.

"Alright not that we're all set up, what's your name?" You looked at the other guy next to Ittoki - a tall, green-eyed blond who happened to be hugging a smaller, blue-eyed version of him.

"I'm Natsuki Shinomiya, Ari-chan!" You noticed he adressed you by your stage name, Iskri Ari, and your smile faltered.

"O-oh! It's been a while since anyone has called me that." You said nervously and looked at Tokiya from the corner of your eye. He was currently standing by the door with a slightly irritated face. You cleared your throat. "I would rather have you address me by my birth name. Though if you wish to continue calling me that, I shall not stop you."

Natsuki seemed a little shocked by your sudden change from casual to slightly formal. You usually did that when someone did anything you weren't comfortable with, but no one here knew that but Tokiya. Said boy decided to speak up for you.

"Don't do it."

Everyone turned to look at the teen, who was staring at the floor. He suddenly looked up at Natsuki.

"Don't call her that. She doesn't like it."

A tense silence filled the room.

"Alright... I'll think of a name, then!"

You chuckled at his innocent happiness, still a bit uneasy. Then you turned to the blond he was hugging.

"I am Syo (Shou?) Kurusu." He said with a daring smile, as if accepting the challenge for getting a nickname. What he didn't know is that you didn't give nicknames to just anyone. The people who had your nicknames felt homey, just like someone you could trust and return to anytime. Ittoki had earned it by having that warm smile and making you feel at home with just being in the room. You felt like you already knew him, but you guessed that was just his personality.

Syo, on the other hand, seemed the kind of person that would be kind of a challenge to be around because of his daring personality. He seemed to be hiding something. Guess you needed to get to know him better.

Smiling and leaving him without a nickname, you looked at the next boy. You suddenly noticed something that made you light up: Funny Haircut!

Well, you were a complex person with simple thoughts.

"Hello, my name is Masato Hijirikawa."

"Hi- Hijiri- Hijiriwa- no, wait." You tried to say his name a couple more times, stumbling with it. It was a funny last name and a funny haircut, but you just couldn't say it. "Hijirikawa. There! I got it! Masato Hijiri- ugh!" You frowned and tried not to get stressed at yourself and looking at the floor. "Masato Hijirikawa." You said slowly, pausing on each syllable.