Jinguji Ren

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry for taking so long! I just have had so much to do and so many problems these days. And one of those problems was Rens song. I accidentally lost the link to the perfect song for Ren, so I had to search for it. No such luck, but then I found this one and decided I liked it better.  Also, it took a while because this is a long-ass chapter. So... yeah, I'm so sorry. Please don't kill me. I love you!

Sunshine. That's all you could see when you woke up at 7:30 am. The light went through your window in an almost ethereal way. You looked around your room. The clock that just woke you up was sitting on the bureau beside your bed, some pillows were scattered around the floor and your personal calendar that hung on your wall read:

"Jinguji Ren" on Today's date.

You sighed, not really wanting to leave the comfort of your bed. You felt kind of drained from the events of the day before. It had been a great day, though, since you got the bases for that first track. It needed more lyrics and a defined beat, but you could work that out later.

Slowly but steadily, you got up and stretched for around 10 minutes. Then, you walked into the bathroom and bathed quickly, not really wanting to be late. The day was really warm, but you honestly didn't know with Japan's sudden cold winds, so you settled for something light but that would keep you warm if needed (what I thought of is in the external link but you can choose whatever fits your style). You fixed up a light make up and took both of your tablets into the piano/living room.

Since you still had a little more than half an hour, you went to the kitchen and prepared a good breakfast. It was big enough to give you energies for the whole day, which you really appreciated because making a song in a day was no common feat. Then, you went back to your room, brushed your teeth and headed into the living room once again.

There, you saw Haruka and Ren chatting happily. You supposed neither of them were ones to be usually late. 

"Hello there, Miss Nanami and Mr. Ren. How are you doing?" 

"We're absolutely great, (Y/N). Just chatting about how you're going to work with us."

You smiled.

"Well, I'm glad about that because I thought, since yesterday worked so well, we could do something like that."

"Do you really think that would work, (Y-Y/N)?"

Giggling, you walked up to your tablet and fixed it so you'd record everything.

"Nope, that wouldn't work. We're going to do the same, but slightly different." You sat beside Haruka in front of the piano. "Miss Haruka, please look at Mr. Ren and tell me the three words that come to the top of your head."

"Why?" Ren asked. You simply ignored him and motioned Haruka to go on. She complied and looked at him for a moment before saying:

"U-um... orange, passion and... flowers?"

You hummed. "Okay. Miss Haruka, could you leave us for a moment here? "

"Uh-oh Sure."

Once you were alone, you looked at Ren straight in the eye. "Three words to describe yourself."

"Well, as the little lamb said-"

"No." You cut him off. "That's how she sees you, how you want everyone to see you. I want to know how you describe yourself, deep inside yourself. I want to know what you think of yourself, not the image you have."

He looked confused at first.

"I..." He was silent. You waited patiently as he passed a hand through his hair. "I don't know." He said lowly.