Syo Kurusu (Part 2: Puppy cafe!)

Humanoids, I need your help, what would Syo's nickname be?
---

"So... (Y-y/N) would you like t-to go out for lunch or something?"

"Huh?" You looked up from your tablet. "O-oh, sure. Where?"

After finishing up the song, you had decided that asking Syo and Haruka to stay longer would be pushing them too far, so you decided to call it a day. Haruka had quickly left to rest, but Syo decided to stay with you a little longer.

After a few minutes, Syo invited you out.

"I- I don't know. You pick."

You really didn't know many places around here. It had been at least a year since you last visited and you had almost never walked out of your room in fear that you might get lost.

"Uh... Wait, lemme go get something."

You went to your room for your purse and on your way took out your phone and texted your best friend.

You: Hey, do you know any good coffee shops or somewhere to eat lunch at around here?

You: -sent your location-

Best friend: Of course! I love that part of the city! There's a dog cafe like 3 blocks away. And there's a really cute cafe called Coffee Break a block further.

Best friend: -sent a location-

You: You saved me! Thank you! Btw, we should totally meet soon so you can help me write the songs down.

Best friend: I have to work until late these days... But how about this weekend?

You: Sure. Let's set the date later, 'kay?

Best friend: Alright. Bye!

You closed the texting app and looked up from your phone to Syo.

"Apparently, there's a Dog cafe and a nice coffee shop near here. I'd rather go to the dog cafe because I've never gone to one. What about you?"

"A dog cafe? What's that?" Syo asked.

You fake-gasped and pretended to be offended. "How can you not know? It's a cafe where you can meet puppies!"

Syo looked at you. "Your experience of simple things goes to a whole new level."

"Come on, I'm not even gonna let you decide. What best way to enjoy my first time in a dog cafe than with the brave and talented Syo Kurusu, right?" You giggled as you took his hand and pulled him with you as you walked out of building. That's right, after just a few days, you finally got the hang of what was where in the building, which made you really proud.

"W-what?" You looked back at him and saw a faint pink on his cheeks. Damn, he really rocked that color.

You continued to pull him along as you followed the map that your friend had sent you. At some point, you stopped holding Syo's hand and just comfortably walked alongside him, doing small talk. It took you around five minutes to get to your destination.