Concert (Part 2)

I did this while I was at school. It isn't much, but apparently it's easier for me to separate the concert in several parts. So expect many more chapters!

--------------

The crowd cheered happily as the two of you separated. The dance was probably beautiful you thought.

You held Hayato's hand in yours as you waved to the public, smiling.

"Hello, everybody! Did you miss me?" The crowd roared at your words. "I'll take that as a yes. It's been a long time since I've come to Japan, right? But you have surely heard of how I've worked with other singers and bands! Or am I wrong?" Voices cheered louder. You chuckled.

"Alright, guys, as you've seen, my dear friend Hayato, who I haven't seen in a long time, sang the song I composed for him a while ago. Isn't he amazing?" More screams and some girls shouted things like 'I love you' or something.

"Sadly, my concert must go on." You turned to your long-lost friend. "Thank you, Hayato, for singing with me one more time. Hopefully it will not be the last one." He smiled at you, but his eyes seemed sad. You knew you would have to talk to him after the concert. "Everyone, please applaud the amazing singer: Hayato!"

Everyone screamed and clapped. As the cacophony died down, you said:

"Alright guys, apparently, my dear dancer couldn't arrive to the presentation. And you chose the only song I danced only with him."

Some people "awwwed" and others mumbled in confusion.

"That being said... Is Camus here?"

The crowd gasped and looked around. Suddenly, you felt a presence behind you.

"I am here, princess." You smiled and turned around.

"Well, hello, Sir." Stretching out your arm, you offered him a shy smile. "Would you dance with me?"

Camus seemed surprised, but soon his face became as calm as ever. "Everything for you, princess." He took your hand and put the other one on your hip.

"Although... I have another request." You pulled off your microphone "Would you sing the song?"

Camus smiled gently and put on the microphone. He turned to the public.

"This is a song written by Haruka Nanami, although, the lyrics and the following dance were a collaboration between (y/n) and I. I hope you enjoy it." He turned back to you, placing a hand on your cheek as the song began. He looked into your eyes as he said:

"Love Is A Mysterious Thing.

If We Chase It, It Runs Away."

He caressed your cheek.

"If It Runs Away, We Chase It Again."

He took your hand and placed it on his heart.

"The First Time I Felt True Love,

I Realized I Didn't Need To Think About It.

Let's Spend A Lovely Time Together,

Just The Two Of Us."

He placed his forehead on yours. As he started singing, he twirled you to the left twice at the rhythm of the song. You ended with your hand and his stretched and holding each other.

"Tsumetaku kirameku yuki ga"

Camus pulled you and you spun back, ending up with your back pressed against his chest, and your arms bended in front of you.

"Utsukushiku mo hakanaku maichiru"

He turned you around so you'd be looking at him.

"Tick-Tock toki wa sugiyuki sadame no naka ni hane o sagasu"

The man moved in synch with his own singing, doing a small vals move in which you arched your back and he made a half-circle with your form, as if to show you off to the crowd.

"kodoku to kuukyo no hazama ni saita

ichirin no nukumori no hana"

As you moved around the stage, you swayed your hips from side to side.

"fuyu no owari o shirazu ni ikite kita

kokoro o tokasu haru no sora"

You both stretched your arms upside and let them fall slowly to your sides, making a circle. As you did this, you let your foreheads touch. You could almost feel his voice deep inside you as he looked into your eyes and said:

"Love Me"

And suddenly you were twirling and spinning around the stage freely as he sang.

"A Never Ending Love Story

umareyuku We Dream"

Spinning you back to him, you landed in front of him, your back against his chest and his hands on yours

"(Hold Me) kagayake "

Your body swayed with the song, and you felt as if you were in the sea, and Camus were the waves that moved you from side to side

"ŌRORA no youni

(Take Me) 'ushinaitakunai' hajimete no Vision

yume mo ai mo ore nara

Camus' hand stretched to the air and you spun. You ended on the floor, where you stayed until he came back to look for you, stretching his hand to lift you up, just like Hayato did.

sono subete Sing For You"

You danced around more, spinning and him lifting you up every once in a while.

"dochira ga kakete shimatte mo kanadeau koto wa deki wa shinai

KONCHERUTO no hibiki ni wa shinjiau HĀTO ga hitsuyou (Believe Me)

mirai ni kaoru yume no shirabe ni wa donna uta ga niau darou?

omae to futari tashikameru ashita wa kotoba mo iranu Destiny Road"

You twirled and somehow, you ended up even more pressed against Camus' chest. He whispered in your ear:

"(Love Me)"

He separated from you and spun you again. Away and back into his arms.

"A Never Ending Love Story"

Camus placed his hands on your hips.

umareyuku We Dream

He turned you around and pressed you against him holding you by your hips.

(Hold Me) kagayake

You swayed them from side to side along with the song.

ŌRORA no youni

Both of you were pressed up so close, he put his cheek against yours. You leaned into him and his warmt.

"(Take Me)kako wa mou nidoto furikaeri wa shinai

yume mo ai mo ore nara

sono subete Sing For You"

He placed a hand on your chin and pulled your face to his. He was just about to kiss you as he mumbled the last words of the song on your lips:

"Love you...."

And suddenly, the cheering and screaming interrupted you. You turned to your public and smiled at them softly. You took Camus' hand in yours as you waved at them. After a minute, you took your microphone and earphones from Camus and tried to listen to the next instructions.

"That was awesome. Take your time, don't worry. The next song is...."