Concert (Part 1)

PLEASE READ LAST CHAPTER, IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFO. I JUST EDITED IT AND I NEED YOUR OPINION

Most people have chosen option 1. I'll give you some time though. =)

I'm sorry I couldn't post the entire chapter. School has kept me busy. I'll see if I can write something during Programming class. 

BTW this will be how this chapter works at first. During the song:

You singing.

Your chorists singing.

Your chorists with you.

Alright? 

____________________________________________________

After the interview, you had walked to the limousine along with your dancers to head to the Concert Stage. It was just a few blocks away, but with the flashy vestments you were all wearing, something could happen to you, so you didn't want to risk it.

Everyone was silent during the way, due to the problem they knew you were having. Or at least as quiet as you could while they all warmed up their voices.

"mmmmMMMMMAAAAAH!"

"OOOOooooOOOOoooo"

You could hear everyone practicing and warming up. You decided to do the same and did a few exercises. Thankfully, it took your mind off the issue.

"And I... will always love you..." You sang as part of your practice.

"We're here."

The guard opened the door and you all entered the stage.

"Alright guys, we'll begin with stretching on-stage with voice." You said while you entered the stage and stood in position.

"Hey, (y/n), Thomas hasn't arrived yet." A brunette girl, Jannette, said.

"Damn, he hasn't?" you bit your lip nervously "...shit. We'll have to do it without him."

"But what about the special song? We can't take it off The System."

You sighed. The System was a program you and some friends had developed. It had a wifi connection of its own that redirected to a specific page that held a poll. The fans could access the wifi and vote for the song they wanted to hear next. (It works like that Disney program, but it's simpler).

And the list of songs couldn't be accessed once people started to connect to the wifi. Right at the moment, the crowd was just outside and the instructions were being given by a guard. Chances were that half the people were already on the voting process.

"I'll plan something. Don't worry." Jannette nodded and joined the other dancers and choruses into positions. "Alright, we'll start with touching our toes and then bending backwards in 5s with the vocals. And 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Now backwards! 1, 2, 3..."

You spent 10 minutes warming up. And then you looked at your phone. You had received two messages:

Thomas (15 minutes ago):

I'm so sorry, I can't make it. I'm in the hospital right now. I'm so sorry.

You sighed and replied:

Don't worry, just take care of yourself.

As you looked at the other message, you took a deep breath.