A few things about the story:

WHAT YOU ANSWER HERE WILL AFFECT THE STORY ALMOST COMPLETELY.

URGENT THING AT THE END, THOUGH*

I HAVE 3 OR 4 CHAPTERS ALREADY PLANNED WITHOUT THE NEED FOR YOU TO ANSWER, BUT IT WILL BE EXTREMELY NECESSARY AT SOME POINT, SO PLEASE ANSWER!!!

Well, people, I have a question: Would you like me to add Heavens and Ryuuga?
Here's the deal: I don't know shit about Ryuuga, and I haven't see the 3rd season (I'm trying alright? I have homework, tho). This means I don't know much about Heavens. I am willing to do investigation on each character to add them.

SO, THE ENDING WILL DEPEND ON THE OPTION YOU CHOOSE.
1. I don't add any of the characters and make a sequel with them.
2. I add the characters.

Why does it affect the ending?
I was planning on ending the story with different endings. A chapter per character. Like, a chapter where you end up with Ittoki, another one in which you end up with Ren, etc.

If you chose the 1st option, there will be an alternative chapter in which you end up with no one and Heavens will be added.
If you choose the 2nd there will be chapters with each character and no sequel (probs).

GUYS YOU HAVE LIKE 2-3 WEEKS TO ANSWER SINCE THERE ARE STILL SOME CHAPTERS TO WRITE WHERE YOU ARE ALONE WITH STARISH.

FOR SOMETHING MORE URGENT:

I have done two songs from the concert. As you may know, a normal concert has around 10 songs. This one will have from 5-7 songs. 

Now, I want you to choose wether the next song will be from Utapri or a different singer (let's say Linked Horizon or SHINWA).

As you already know, you've worked with many other bands, so you can do some song you like, just as part of your presentation to show you can do much more than pop songs. 

THE END OF THE CONCERT WILL BE SUPER SPECIAL, SO DON'T WORRY. YOU CAN ALSO SUGGEST SONGS.

Will the course of the story be affected by the songs of characters that sing the next song? NO. 

This is exactly why I'm asking you for the songs, seeing as the main events that are supposed to happen in the concert have already happened (excluding the very special closing song :3).

There will be several other chapters in which you'll interact with each character separately, or where you will do small things that'll make them fall for you, so don't worry if your favorite character isn't in the concert. I've already planned some things for Ren, Cecil (you're gonna love this one), Masato and a little bit of Tokiya. And some plot development and such.