In the mean time... a game!

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END

*Quartet Night walking away from your dorm and towards the practicing room*

Ranmaru: Tch, I don't trust them with her.

Ai: *monotone* Me neither.

Reiji: *chuckles scratching the back of his head* Come one, boys, they aren't that bad...

Camus: Well, I don't trust Jinguji.

Reiji: Uh... ok, I can't say I trust him a lot either.

Ai: His mentor probably didn't teach him what human manners are.

Ranmaru: Oi, I don't wanna hear crap about what I taught him, alright? Those boys are just way too much for all of us.

Reiji: He's got a point there, Ai-ai. None of us can completely tame them. They have a free spirit!

Camus: Free spirit or not, they shouldn't get close to (Y/N).

Ai: I agree on that.

Ranmaru: Me too.

Reiji: *After a pause* Do you think Saotome told them the same thing about (Y/N) he told us?

*Quartet Night stays silent for a moment*

Ranmaru: *cracks knuckles before opening the door to the training room* I sure hope not.

Ai: Hm. I believe he has.

Camus: *Gets suddenly very serious* I think so, too. He'd make a lot of money just from having her here. *sighs* Sometimes, my heart aches for her. He could blackmail her with showing the world about her relationship with one of the guys.

*Reiji looks confused while he is arranging the microphones and earpieces*

Ai: *seriously* Saotome's contract says that he shall keep her participation in the albums in secret until the album comes out and she has left the country. But it doesn't state that he should keep her relationship with any idol secret, because that isn't contemplated in the contract. You know she'd do anything to keep her identity and location secret.

Reiji: *Looking sad* Wow, I didn't know all of this. I thought she just had that same no-date rule we had. I never thought there was something even darker behind everything. *He hands each one a microphone*

Camus: I don't think she knows about the loophole on the contract, though.

Ranmaru: She doesn't, she's too innocent. She just wants to live a good life.

*Everyone nods and Ai plays the song so they can start practicing*

IMPORTANT NOTE: So, as you know, in the last chapter I left you with the cliff hanger of not knowing who would you have a full day with first. But I want you to guess who it is! 

I'm making it a game! Comment who you think it'll be and if you choose right, you can choose from these 3 prizes:

- A small edit of your favorite character (Utapri or not).

- A personalized one-shot (like, the character you choose won't be like "But (Y/N), I think your (H/C) is cute" but he'll be like "Alice, I think your brown hair is beautiful!" because I think it's cuter if it's more personal).

- A drawing of your favorite character. ;)

Rules: 1. You have one week to comment starting today (January 2nd). 

2. You have to comment in this chapter. 

3. You can only comment once.

4. You can only choose Masato, Ren OR Syo (because of the last chapter). 

In case you were wondering: Yes, I'm good at drawing, so it'll be nice. And no, I won't stay on hiatus the whole week, don't worry. I will make sure to post a small chapter.

Anyways, now you know Saotome's real purposes! He's a meanie D: But I assure you, you will figure it out. ;)  

Good luck and have a wonderful day/night/evening!