Syo Kurusu (Part 1: Song)

I divided Syo's part in two because I wanted to make a chapter exclusively of you and Syo being together and giving him his new nickname! Any suggestions for the nickname, I'll take them in the comments =P Have a nice day!

___

Another day, another song. It was going to be tiring to do this all week, but you were up for it.   One of the songs was already finished and halfway recorded, and today you were going for the next. Yesterday, at the end of the day and before anyone could stop him, Syo had run and wrote his name on the calendar. That meant today you were going to work on his song. 

The day started like the one before, but when you arrived to the recording room, Syo wasn't there. Nanami was sitting in front of the piano, though, so you walked up to her. 

"Hello, miss Nanami. Is Syo here?"

"Oh, hello (Y/N). No, I think he hasn't arrived yet..." 

"Oh, okay, then." 

Well, he still had five minutes until the hour... 

And yes, five uncomfortable minutes later, someone burst through the door.  A wild Syo has appeared! You joked in your mind. 

You waved hello to him as he stumbled to the piano. 

"I'm here, I'm here!" He saw you waving. "O-OH!" He tried to make a cool pose "Hey (Y/N)" Nanami and you giggled. 

"Well, hello Mr. Kurusu. Shall we begin your song?" 

"Hell ye- I mean...yeah, sure."

Chuckling, you started recording in your tablet. "Well, we have to make a song about falling in love, right? Have you ever fallen in love, Mr. Kurusu?"

"W-what?! Of course I have! Yes, of a very pretty girl and she liked me back and-"

Your giggling made him stop dead in his tracks. He looked truly nervous. "A-are you laughing at me?? Ms.- I mean (Y/N)-"

You burst out laughing. His failed attempts at speaking were truly adorable.

"Dork." You mumbled.

"Eh?"

"Nothing."

"Um... (Y/N), are we going to do the same as with Jinguji-San?"

"Huh? Oh, no, Miss Haruka, we're not." Haruka gave you a confused look, just as Syo. "Well, that wouldn't work well with Mr. Syo. He's not the kind of person that can make just one song describing all of his feelings." You turned to Syo. "I would like you to write two songs. One by yourself and one with other two people I will choose in the course of the week. Is that alright with you?"

"Huh? Why me?" 

"That is because I have an idea. And I would like to try it with you." The truth was that you had heard three voices inside Starish's songs that fit so well with each other... You couldn't let the chance of making them a song with only them be unexploited. "Alright, let's begin. First, let's choose a theme!"

"A-a theme? But wasn't falling in love the theme?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to ask what part of falling in love you wanted to choose. The feelings one gets, the things one does... Stuff like that. I want to try something!"

"Wh-what? Am I like some lab rat or something?" Syo exclaimed, clearly overreacting. 

You stayed silent for a moment. "Yeah, something like that." Syo sweatdropped. "Well,  then, let's choose a theme, alright?"