Names

Now guys... Things are going to start getting interesting from now on ^-^ To the beautiful person that asked me to add Indonesian to the languages you can speak, I hope you like it and I really, really hope I didn't write this wrong. And to the other beautiful person that asked for Heavens, I will add a little bit of them further into the story; not much, though. I want to keep them for a sequel if I can.

The day was bright and beautiful. The grass smelled nice outside, but you couldn't do anything but stare at your bedroom window, thinking about your new clients. You had scheduled with them a small meet-up that didn't intervene with any thing else they had to do as idols. During the meeting you would discuss which way you'd like the album to go. Would it be about heartbreak? About the innocence of love? About saying goodbye? About starting again?
So many possibilities...
Looking at the clock, a sole thought passed your mind.
They're late.
Well, late for you was 3 minutes after the set hour. You had learned time was short a long time ago. An hour could easily pass without you noticing.
Sighing, you wondered how were you going to make it.
Your contract had specified a full album instead of Starish's usual mini album. A normal album usually had around 12 songs, and from 3-5 music videos.
You sighed. Why did you agree again?
Oh, right, you just really wanted to work with Starish. There was something about them that drew you in, you didn't know what. But it made you want to listen to music again.
You smiled.
Perfect.
You took a sheet of paper and your phone and began working on a first song.
4 minutes passed and you had a first draft of the lyrics and tune.
"Yeah... You make me wanna listen to music again" you sang to the recorder in your phone. It wasn't a good recorder, but at least this way you would be able to keep the rhythm without forgetting them. You kept recording what you had until, two minutes later, Ai walked in. You were so focused in your singing that you jumped a little in surprise.
You stopped recording right away.
"Hey there, Ai-bot" you smiled.
"(y/n), why are these guys waiting outside your room?"
Ai pointed to his back, where the door creaked open a little, revealing Starish's members being held by Quartet Night.
"You know guys, it's bad to spy on people..." Reiji said darkly while holding the to two blondes that tried to scape his grasp.
You giggled.
"It's ok. Let them in."
The Starish members walked into your room. Some were more like... Shoved in.
"Don't worry, you can leave them here with me." You looked at Quartet Night happily. Making new songs really brought up your mood.
The older men eyed the other boys dangerously, but you didn't mind them.
"Alright." Ai said and walked away with the rest of the men following right behind.
After you were alone, there was a moment of tense silence before a really excitable, young boy said with a glim in his eyes:
"Is that going to be our next song?!"
You chuckled.
"I don't know. It depends on wether I'm going to be able to translate it or not to fit your voice." You said in Japanese, wondering how you were going to translate it. Maybe adding a bit of...?
You suddenly had an idea. You raised your hand to signal them to stop and wait for you.
Turning on the recorder, you sang into your microphone "Ooooh... Kau membuatku ingin
Ooooh mendergarkan musik lagi!"
You stopped recording. That actually sounded nice, you thought.
Smiling, you turned once again to your guests. They stared at you silently.
"Indonesian." You answered their unspoken question. "But, you know, the point here will be... God, I forgot the word..."
You moved your hands in front of you, making fists but with the pointing and middle fingers of both of your hands sticking out. You made your knuckles touch twice. The sign language of "name." But what was the word in Japanese?
"Namae!" You said suddenly. They stared weirdly. "I still don't know your names!" You said in Japanese.
"O-oh..." You looked at the farthest from you, a blonde -or was his hair orange- tall Casanova. "My name is Jinguji Ren, my lady."
"Ren, huh?"
"Yes..."
"I'd like to get to know you better."
"Of course, my lady."
You nodded and then you turned to the person next to him, a cute red-head that looked at you excitedly.
"I'm Ittoki Otoya!"
He's adorable, you thought.
"Hey there! You seem really nice, can I call you Ocaso?"
You heard some guys snickering. You looked at them, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion.
"I have to know first: What does it mean?"
You smiled and looked at his eyes. They looked peaceful and calm, but also happy and cheerful. They seemed red, but they also had a tinge of orange on the bottom, reminding you of the sun, shining brightly. Not yellow, like the sunrise, but more like...
"Sunset. It means sunset."

Thanks for reading! Merry Christmas for the ones who celebrate it! And Happy Holidays for the rest! ;)