Lesson six: How to Deal with the Bestfriend

Thanks for reading!

Unedited

________________________________________________________________________________

Three dreadful days have past here at Virgin High. People are either scared of me cause I'm 'Theodore Knightly' or think I'm a weirdo and stay away from me. Kaelan is probably my only friend here because Nate is still a dickhead and I'm sure that's not changing anytime soon. On the positive side, I've to keep my gender a secret which is my number one priority here. The pretty faces and hot bodies are what keeps me going everyday.

After mum called to remind me of the ball, I called Theo for help. After all this wasn't only my problem. And if I go down, I'm taking him with me. It's his fault and problem anyway. We're both going to die if mum finds out about this. She will personally make sure I stay a Virgin forever.

Theo told me to chill. That everything will be okay. Just sneak back before the party and sneak back in after. He didn't think about the consequences I will have if I get caught or is Serge catches me on the move. I will spend time with Miss Breisch in her office. The office!
So, as always, I yelled at him for being an idiot. It's the only way I show that care about him through my curse worlds and verbal abuse. I love my brother.

And now, I'm ticking off another thing from my to do list. 'Call Jayda once you get in.'

Yeah...that was meant to happen a few days ago. Whoopsie.

It's my free period right now, and Nate is at the school gym with Kaelan plus I locked the door, so no one can get in.

I hold my breathe I click the call button on Skype. In seconds, her beautiful smiling face appears on the screen and she looks unbelievably happy. Yup she's angry.

"Hi Jayda." I greet nervously.

"Hello, Victoria Knightly." She says in a calm tone. She never uses my full name. "How are you? Lovely day isn't it, so whats up?"

"Just calling to check up on my best friend."

"Oh, really. Isn't that sweet of you. Do you know what today is?" She asks. 

"No?" I'm almost to scared to ask.

"Its Friday, the 18th of December 2015, 2:43pm."

 "I know--"

"Then you would also know that It's been three days since I've seen you, three days since you enter Virgin High and three days since you promised to call me as soon as you got in!" She yells, she's pissed. I knew it.

"I'm sorry, I was--'

"Sorry? SORRY!? I was waiting for you. I was staring at my phone for the last for days like a hawk. Waiting for that call. Waiting to know if you were okay. If my best friend was okay."

"I'm loving the feeling of guilt Jayda." I really do.

"GOOD! Don't get too comfortable, cause I've got plenty coming around for you!" She yells.

"I was caught up with stuff. It's so hardcore here. My teachers are creepy, especially the female one. And it's tough being a boy when your surrounded by them. Plus my roommate is a total jerk an-

"You have a roommate?!" She asks, forgetting about how miserable my life has been or that fact that roommate is a jerk.

"Can you stop cutting me off? I'm trying to speak. And yes, I have a roommate."

"What? tell me everything!" She squeals.

"I was, and as I was saying, everyday is so tiring. I almost died on the first day."