Lesson Fifteen: When You Have Bad Luck

Enjoy

Unedited

For Olly

_______________________________________________________________

"Wha-" My question get's cut off when Nate slams his lips on mine.

I stand there for a few seconds stunned about what's going on. His body is flush against mine and his arm have a tight hold around my waist. What the hell?!

"Mmhhhmmmm?!?!" My words get smothered by his forceful kiss. I grip the material of his shirt and try to push him away from me. But like a brick wall, Nate doesn't move an inch. Instead, he holds me tighter as he starts to nip my bottom lip.

The alcohol and the heat of the dance floor is making me dizzy, and my resistance to his kiss starts to fade.

"S-stop." I command weakly before he kisses me again. What the f*ck is happening to me?

When Nate starts to slowly caress my face as he tugs my hair, it's like he flipped a switch and before I know it. I was kissing him back. Instead of pushing him away, my hands pull him down to me. The kiss becomes more heated than before.

Nate's intoxicating scent is downing me. Suddenly, chills, run over my body, and fire burns inside me. He presses his body closer to mine, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Nate's lips are warmer and softer on mine, but fierce and powerful at the same time. Our lips move together in sync like we've done this a thousand times before.

Finally, out of breath, we pull back panting. Nate looks at me, his hazel eyes cloud up with an unknown emotion and I return his look with confusion. My head starts to clear up as my breathing evens. I shove his body away from mine when realisation dawns on me.

I touch my lips and their swollen from the kiss.

The kiss I shared with Nathan Kade.

My. First. Kiss.

I look back at Nate in disbelief.

This jerk took my first kiss! I must have really bad luck.

Nate looks at me with a smug expression on his face. And his lips turn into a sexy smirk.

Normally when hot guys smile at me, my heart melts and I start to swoon. But for some reason, when this d*ckhead gives me that look. All I can think about is how to murder him.

Nate just stole my first kiss in a f*cking strip club. And then forcefully made out with me like some kiss deprived maniac.

You like it. A voice whispers in my head and I angrily tell it to shut up.

"I didn't think you could kiss like that, Cupcake. You must do this often, wanna go another round?" Nate asks. "If you want, we could go somewhere more private if you'd like."

Anger pulses throughout my body. Did he really just say that?!

My hand whips out in a flash and my palm connects with his cheek.

The sound of the impact echoes around the room and I swear the music turns down and everyone arounds us turns to look at what happened.

"You slapped me." Nate says in a bewildered voice as he touches his now red cheek.

"Yes I did. That's what you get for kissing me like that." I hiss at him.

"You didn't seem to mind when you wrapped your arms around me and returned the kiss." Nate says. "If anything I'd say that you wanted me to kiss you."

I lost my first kiss to an inconsiderate manwhore.

"If you want to, we can do it right here right now. I'm sure these guys won't mind." After he says those words, I hear a collective amount of laughs around us.